View Diary: 2016 Latino Vote Trouble for Jeb Bush - Texas Judge Reed O'Conner Likely To Block Obama's Deferred (36 comments)

•  That message, Raggedy Ann, asks you (0+ / 0-)

the reason behind your proud brag that you refuse to step foot in Texas again.

LBJ, Lady Bird, Van Cliburn, Ike, Ann Richards, Barbara Jordan, Molly Ivins, Sully Sullenburger, Drew Brees: Texas is NO Bush League!

by BlackSheep1 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 07:22:28 AM PDT

•  I guess I'm confused (3+ / 0-)

why you are offended.  Feel free to visit my husband's relatives yourself, if you're so concerned.  I'm entitled to my opinion - a free country and all that - is my understanding.  Why are you so offended that I can't stand being around bigots?

being mindful and keepin' it real

by Raggedy Ann on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 07:29:22 AM PDT

•  right. That's what we needed. (0+ / 0-)

You hadn't told us who or what offended you so. Carry on.

by BlackSheep1 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 08:12:02 AM PDT

•  Thanks for educating me (1+ / 0-)
          lostinamerica

that I need permission from this community to comment - "That's what we needed."  It also wasn't a "proud brag."  Who talks like that.  No need to respond to this.  I'm disengaging from this conversation.

being mindful and keepin' it real

by Raggedy Ann on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 08:24:01 AM PDT

•  your comment left confusion. you're welcome (0+ / 0-)

to take the attempt at clarification for what it was. Permission? not the same as understanding.

by BlackSheep1 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 08:48:32 AM PDT

•  My comment only sought clarification on motives (1+ / 0-)
              BlackSheep1

for refusing to set foot in Texas.  I see it is apparently not you, BlackSheep1, nor me.  Nor the rest of the better Texans, but the worser ones keeping her away.

Got it.

I'm part of the "bedwetting bunch of website Democrat base people (DKos)." - Rush Limbaugh, 10/16/2012 Torture is Wrong! We live near W so you don't have to. Send love.

by tom 47 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 10:53:09 AM PDT

•  You could do with being less touchy (0+ / 0-)

when someone asks you a harmless question.