View Diary: Hey Wives, STFU - You're Like A Dripping Faucet! (118 comments)

•  Exactly. I prefer the (11+ / 0-)

homophobic  Overlake Christian Church (affiliated with the Promise Keepers) for my Sunday morning dose of hate.

Besides, with the tolls on the bridge, who can afford to drive back and forth to get an extra helping?

© grover

by grover on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 08:28:33 PM PDT

•  Whoa, you're that local? (6+ / 0-)

I used to drive past that place (and point and laugh, of course) when I lived out by Bear Creek. Depending on the traffic going up Willows then cutting across 60 Acres at 124th (just past Theno's Dairy) was a great alternate route.

Sorry conservatives, but Occam's Razor isn't a beard trimmer for jihadists. What it means is I don't have to accept your crazy-assed theories as an alternative to reality.

by ontheleftcoast on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 08:59:28 PM PDT

•  Not exactly. (9+ / 0-)

But you know how hate, once it gets airborn, it's hard to control.

You think it's over Bellevue and Redmond. Next thing, it's over Renton, and North Bend, and they're closing Mt Rainier NP because the tourists can't breath as they hike up to Paradise.

And they have to institute a burn ban because the brimstone in the air. That's the worst part.

I hate those days.

;)

© grover

by grover on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 11:43:48 PM PDT

•  Yeah. (4+ / 0-)
          JBL55, Cali Scribe, ontheleftcoast, grover

They really screw up those nice summer days. All 4 of them ;)

Thank your stars you're not that way/Turn your back and walk away/Don't even pause and ask them why/Turn around and say 'goodbye'/Just wish them well.....

by Purple Priestess on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 04:15:26 AM PDT

•  I'm laughing, (0+ / 0-)

Actually laughing out loud.

I usually tell family and friends we get 10 days of sunshine. But yeah. I confess, I'm just including days that have sunbreaks in them.

© grover

by grover on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 11:01:18 AM PDT

•  I never realized... (0+ / 0-)

that there was an ultra-right-wing church that close to my house...I live in the Rose Hill neighborhood.

"[I]n the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone...They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand."

by cardboardurinal on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 09:23:31 AM PDT