View Diary: Obama to Congress in weekly address: End the sequester already (119 comments)

•  what hurts is your internal editing and adding (7+ / 1-)

things I did not say. Amazing talent, that.

There is no logical pretzel, except in your own bizarre little world. Go skewer yourself.

What we call god is merely a living creature with superior technology & understanding. If their fragile egos demand prayer, they lose that superiority.

by agnostic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 08:17:41 AM PDT

•  Why can't you answer the question? (0+ / 0-)

You said that Obama pisses on Democrats and is beholden to the GOP.

But in the case of the FAA, Obama gave Democrats and progressives what they wanted.

So how can what you originally said be true?

I repeatedly claimed that Obama would never propose cuts to social security. I was wrong. Then again, I also claimed, repeatedly, that Rick Perry would win the 2012 Election, and that The Supreme Court would overturn Health Care Reform.

by NoFortunateSon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 08:21:49 AM PDT

•  Because you are asking if (1+ / 0-)
        Klusterpuck

I still beat my wife. There is no fair way to answer your twisted question, not with the additional crap you added to the topic I raised. But, if you like to cheat and set people up, by all means do your thing.

A HR? I am proud.

by agnostic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 11:07:43 AM PDT

•  The point is (1+ / 0-)
          Klusterpuck

if obama stood up and vetoed the bill , EVERYONE !!!! WOULD TAKE NOTICE , and all dems would be on notice , and they would not have had time to fix it before the all went on their 4th vacation of the year

You obama defenders are becoming nauseating , defending his weak take on being president while he sinks 3 steps below even showing up for his job at all ( DOMESTICALLY )

Another fucking speech with out a veto helps about as much as another lame excuse

I like obama , and he stands up for the things I beleve in , but defending him and the dems when they cave is a joke

•  See my diarhee of today. (1+ / 0-)
            Klusterpuck

I think we  are in agreement.

by agnostic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 11:59:51 AM PDT

•  I love the strategery here (0+ / 0-)

Obama vetoes a bill passed by democrats and progressives in numbers to override his veto, at which point, they override his veto and blame him for the sequester. Smart.

by NoFortunateSon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 03:58:02 PM PDT

•  It's easy (0+ / 0-)

The Democrats he's pissing off are not the Democrats in Congress who for whatever reason wanted to cave here.  It's the Democratic voters who thought they elected one of their own President but instead find a guy who won't seriously get into the pits and fight the GOP's ideas.  We don't need austerity.  Paul Krugman says so twice a week but you'll never hear Obama say that and it needs to be said.  We should be gearing up for an epic battle in 2014.  Instead we keep giving away reasons to vote Democratic and we'll wind up with 2010 again.

sTiVo's rule: Just because YOU "wouldn't put it past 'em" doesn't prove that THEY did it.

by stivo on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 11:06:00 PM PDT