View Diary: Brian Schweitzer: a bold progressive or just another fossil fueled politician? (166 comments)

•  I know the facts about climate change (0+ / 0-)

Frankly as a chemist I probably understand them and the risks better then you do. I certainly understand the chemical aspect better then you do.

Climate change is a pressing issue but it's not the only one nor am I am convinced by the 'day after tomorrow' crowd. The earth's climate is constantly (from a geological point of view) constantly in flux

In the time that I have been given,
    I am what I am

by duhban on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:25:33 PM PDT

•  as i said (0+ / 0-)

you need to learn the facts about climate change. you have  demonstrated no knowledge of them, and your blithe dismissals demonstrate quite the opposite.

The cold passion for truth hunts in no pack. -Robinson Jeffers

by Laurence Lewis on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:32:24 PM PDT

•  according to you (1+ / 0-)
        afausser

but given that you can not even acknowledge anything more then a black and white understanding of matters I think I will ignore your criticism as completely unfounded

In the time that I have been given,
        I am what I am

by duhban on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:36:31 PM PDT

•  yes (0+ / 0-)

continue to dismiss what you clearly don't understand. start with the stern review and get back to me.

The cold passion for truth hunts in no pack. -Robinson Jeffers

by Laurence Lewis on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:40:53 PM PDT

•  I think we are done here (1+ / 0-)
            afausser

You can't tolerate anything other then your view and you can not acknowledge that the world is more then black and white which personally I think is sad because in the past I've often admired your ability to be balanced and objective.

You have a good  day but I'm not going to be talked down to by you. Especially when I doubt you understand half of the actual science.

In the time that I have been given,
            I am what I am

by duhban on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:44:39 PM PDT

•  challenge the facts and the science (2+ / 0-)
              Agathena, aliasalias

if you can. you continue to respond without demonstrating any understanding of the facts and the science. read my diaries on the subject and see if you have any substantive responses. i can wait.

The cold passion for truth hunts in no pack. -Robinson Jeffers

by Laurence Lewis on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:48:48 PM PDT

•  really? (2+ / 0-)
      Agathena, aliasalias

"The earth's climate is constantly (from a geological point of view) constantly in flux"?

This is a very troubling statement on a reality-based blog.

Do the math. #unfrackCal. @RL_Miller

by RLMiller on Sat Apr 27, 2013 at 05:47:27 PM PDT

•  it's also a factual one (0+ / 0-)

unless you are going to claim that even in the last billion years the earth's climate has not undergone dramatic change?

In the time that I have been given,