View Diary: Where's jbou? (110 comments)

•  So you will not even atempt to show (2+ / 0-)
    Kimbeaux, SilentBrook

what you claimed , not even a little ?

If "douchenozzle" is sexist as you claim ,
    why not show the thoughts / reasons ?

Is it that you can't ?
    Take as much time as you like , I'll wait for your explanation of how "douchenozzle" is sexist .

Drop the name-calling MB 2/4/11 + Please try to use ratings properly! Kos 9/9/11 + Trusted Users have a responsibility to police the general tenor... Hunter 5/26/06

by indycam on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 08:34:31 AM PDT

•  I think "douchenozzle" (1+ / 0-)
      Neuroptimalian

is just the stupidest "insult" I think I have ever seen.  If you want to know why it can perceived as sexist....men don't douche.  And douching implies that women are somehow dirty.

See what happens when we get into this semantic bullshit?  A fucking fight for 8 or 10 comments.

Just dumb all the way around.

Listening to the NRA on school safety is like listening to the tobacco companies on cigarette safety. (h/t nightsweat)

by PsychoSavannah on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 09:03:20 AM PDT

•  Anything can be "perceived" as anything (0+ / 0-)

just like jockstrap.

"I watch Fox News for my comedy, and Comedy Central for my news." - Facebook Group

by Sychotic1 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 09:25:08 AM PDT

•  So you are claiming that "douchenozzle" (1+ / 0-)
        SilentBrook

is a sexist insult ? And then anyone who flings "douchenozzle" is a sexist ?

by indycam on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 11:54:46 AM PDT

•  I'm claiming that it's stupid. And juvenile. (0+ / 0-)

And not very effective.

But, since you did ask waaaaaaaay up above how it could be perceived as sexist, I gave you the answer.

by PsychoSavannah on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 01:29:52 PM PDT

•  I did not ask (0+ / 0-)
            how it could be perceived as sexist
             You changed the question so that you could answer .
             I'm claiming that it's stupid. And juvenile.
            And not very effective.
            I didn't ask if it was stupid , juvenile or effective .

The claim made was that it was sexist , I asked to be shown how it is sexist . Not how it could be perceived as sexist .
            Make the argument for it being sexist or fail .

by indycam on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 03:42:35 PM PDT

• Law (29)
  • Jeb Bush (29)
  • Culture (27)
  • Iraq (27)
  • Barack Obama (26)
  • Climate Change (25)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (25)
  • Civil Rights (24)
  • Labor (20)
  • Economy (20)
  • LGBT (16)
  • Congress (15)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site