Skip to main content

View Diary: Bury The Man Today... (21 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  It's the ad hoc nature of the decision... (0+ / 0-)

    ...that I object to.  I'd be interested in a law, for whatever jurisdiction that wanted to pass it, that mandated cremation and disposal (not to relatives or other claimants--just disposal) in murder-suicide cases, which would cover 99% of murders where the killer ends up dead.  I don't know if it would be possible to frame a law that covers the other 1%, which is what we're looking at here...you can't make a legal finding of guilt, after all, since the guy's dead.  (In murder-suicides at least you have the ME's verdict.)  

    You know, I sometimes think if I could see, I'd be kicking a lot of ass. -Stevie Wonder at the Glastonbury Festival, 2010

    by Rich in PA on Mon May 06, 2013 at 05:25:12 PM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site