View Diary: Do You Need a Power Scooter or Chair at NN13? (33 comments)

•  I do need a scooter. (4+ / 0-)

Being able to rent one for the run of the conference would be essential! I can't manage NN (or any other con) without one. They have been invaluable.

Organ donors save lives! A donor's kidney gave me my life back on 02/18/11; he lives on in me. Please talk with your family about your wish to donate.

Why are war casualty counts "American troops" and "others" but never "human beings"?

by Kitsap River on Tue May 07, 2013 at 05:56:53 AM PDT

•  I'll make sure your name gets on the list. (3+ / 0-)
      MNGlasnant, Kitsap River, 4Freedom

Can you help me to reach out to others who may not have seen this very short-lived diary but may need scooters or wheelchairs. Seems to me Indicemopants, Melody Townsel and Chacounne have used them in the past, to name a few.  Please send the link to your mailing list or otherwise distribute.

And even though it all went wrong I'll stand before the Lord of Song with nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah! -Leonard Cohen .................@laurenreichelt

by TheFatLadySings on Tue May 07, 2013 at 07:08:57 AM PDT

•  I'll do what I can (1+ / 0-)
        4Freedom

Have you kosmailed those three with the link to this diary?

by Kitsap River on Tue May 07, 2013 at 08:57:47 AM PDT

•  Republished just now to KosAbility (2+ / 0-)
        4Freedom, TheFatLadySings

May I suggest you repost this diary with KosAbility as the first word in the title?

by Kitsap River on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:11:29 AM PDT

•  Sure if it doesn't break any rules to repost. eom (0+ / 0-)

by TheFatLadySings on Tue May 07, 2013 at 06:22:11 PM PDT

•  None that I know of. (1+ / 0-)
            Charles CurtisStanley

• Rescued (20)
  • Civil Rights (20)
  • Labor (18)
  • Education (17)
  • Media (17)
  • Elections (17)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (16)
  • Marriage Equality (16)
  • Economy (15)
  • Republicans (14)
  • Racism (14)
  • Ireland (14)
  • Josh Duggar (13)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site