View Diary: The Law of Unintended Consequences: Threaten the 2nd Amendment, Alienate the Military - Part II (187 comments)

•  Nope (5+ / 0-)

However, there are calls for the diarist's banning; and I'm sure some of those calling for that would be happy to have the diary removed as well.

“Texas is a so-called red state, but you’ve got 10 million Democrats here in Texas. And …, there are a whole lot of people here in Texas who need us, and who need us to fight for them.” President Obama

by Catte Nappe on Tue May 07, 2013 at 01:51:52 PM PDT

•  Banning doesn't result in the removal of the diary (7+ / 0-)
    •  He should be banned. (8+ / 0-)

Right wing lunatic fringe nonsense.

Doesn't belong here.

Calling other DKos members "weenies" is a personal insult and therefore against site rules.

by Bob Johnson on Tue May 07, 2013 at 02:20:22 PM PDT

•  Just thinking out loud here, friend. (0+ / 0-)

Why not send Kos an email telling him to ban the author?

"The President is trying to make it tough on members of Congress. It's just sick." -- John Boehner (R-WATB)

by OldSoldier99 on Tue May 07, 2013 at 03:43:36 PM PDT

•  From my first Diary: A chat with Meteor Blades (3+ / 0-)
          OldSoldier99, FrankRose, PavePusher

Why would you be banned for writing... (17+ / 0-)

...this?

by Meteor Blades on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 09:31:22 PM CDT

------------------------------------------------------------------

Give it time. By the fourth installment of this (2+ / 0-)

series "most people" on DK will probably be calling for my head. The first (and second) installment is merely laying the foundation for what many in the Pro 2A crowd deems is the inexorable conclusion to this debate. I'm just asking everyone to remember: I'm just the translator. Please don't shoot the translator, even when he says things you don't want to hear.

by Very Long Range on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 10:08:14 PM CDT

------------------------------------------------------------------

If all your diaries are written like this... (6+ / 0-)

...I doubt you'll collect a single HR, much less a ban.

As for "inexorable," I don't accept that conclusion.

by Meteor Blades on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 10:36:20 PM CDT

•  Guess things went according to plan. (2+ / 0-)
            Glen The Plumber, terrybuck
            Give it time. By the fourth installment of this (2+ / 0-)

by Very Long Range on Mon Apr 29, 2013 at 10:08:14 PM CDT