View Diary: Resigned Heritage study co-author sad because he is so misunderstood (98 comments)

•  Imagine what the Kaifeng Jews (1+ / 0-)
    aisb23

could do with his mind ...

“I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.” ― Dorothy Parker

by Bozmo2 on Mon May 13, 2013 at 11:45:25 AM PDT

•  Ever read Peony, by Pearl Buck? (1+ / 0-)
      Bozmo2

While Democrats work to get more people to vote, Republicans work to ensure those votes won't count.

by Tamar on Mon May 13, 2013 at 11:47:43 AM PDT

•  I have not .. (0+ / 0-)

Over the weekend, I had a conversation with an individual (working on dissertation(s)) about Richwine's work. She reminded me of the Kaifeng Jews.
        We were both puzzled how his dissertation got past prospectus.

by Bozmo2 on Mon May 13, 2013 at 12:11:09 PM PDT

•  What do the Kaifeng Jews have to do with (1+ / 0-)
          DSPS owl

Richwine? Something I'm not following here.

by Tamar on Mon May 13, 2013 at 03:57:15 PM PDT

•  I am so sorry ... (0+ / 0-)

being new here, I did not realize I had to have you preview my comment for clarity.

by Bozmo2 on Mon May 13, 2013 at 04:10:49 PM PDT

•  ? I'm just interested -- wasn't being critical at (1+ / 0-)
              Leap Year

all. Our family is very interested in the history of Jews in China.

by Tamar on Mon May 13, 2013 at 08:00:28 PM PDT