Skip to main content

View Diary: House ready to make draconian cuts to food stamps in Farm Bill (116 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  A most righteous rant. Along those lines and c (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    socindemsclothing

    continuing in the same vein:

    Be sure NEVER, EVER to mention that 1% of the country's population controls 40% of its wealth and that 10% of the country's population controls 80% of its wealth, leaving just 20% of the wealth for the remaining 90% of the populaton.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site