View Diary: Sequestration. A Machiavellian Methodology? (16 comments)

•  Gawd, I hope this ain't the new fad (3+ / 0-)
    LaFeminista, ericlewis0, glitterscale

But the way you lay it out makes it VERY plausible.

Have they no shame?

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Fri May 17, 2013 at 01:00:24 AM PDT

•  I adjusted my tin foil hat and then decided (3+ / 0-)
      DeadHead, ericlewis0, glitterscale

how I would go about it, just hope that I never get elected

;-)

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." Arundhati Roy

by LaFeminista on Fri May 17, 2013 at 01:02:43 AM PDT

•  My metal detector isn't pinging (1+ / 0-)
        LaFeminista

No tin foil detected.

After awhile, we'll get used to it.

It'll be the norm. We'll be thanking them for not cutting as much as they originally told us they would. Or something.

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Fri May 17, 2013 at 01:13:28 AM PDT

•  I think they have been doing so for decades (2+ / 0-)
          DeadHead, glitterscale

however government by "independent" committee has been refined further

by LaFeminista on Fri May 17, 2013 at 01:16:58 AM PDT

•  Well, at least we have a nice, easy-to-use term (1+ / 0-)
            LaFeminista

we can use reference this horseshit now. So that's a positive, I guess.

BTW, either you're back to writing more frequently nowadays, or I managed to get my shit together adequately enough to not miss your posts. Or both. In any case, I'm glad. :)

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Fri May 17, 2013 at 01:32:31 AM PDT

•  Writing more often and avoiding the pie fights (1+ / 0-)
              DeadHead

if people want to whine at each other that is fine by me, I just ignore, goddammit I have lost the next election...again.

by LaFeminista on Fri May 17, 2013 at 01:40:30 AM PDT

•  I wish I had your restraint (0+ / 0-)

Though to my credit, the pie I've been consuming lately has been more meta-based, and less political.

I understand if you aren't reassured. ツ

~ Jerry Garcia