View Diary: GOP scandal-mongering making Obama more popular, GOP most unpopular in CNN polling history (212 comments)

•  Whoa! Dems Are Above Water On Favorability? (4+ / 0-)
    jayden, etherealfire, doroma, 88kathy

That's huge.

'14 is going to be ugly for the GOP. Real ugly.

This post is dedicated to myself, without whom, I'd be somebody else. Though I'd still be an asshole. My Music

by Beetwasher on Mon May 20, 2013 at 02:53:39 PM PDT

•  Um, the elections aren't for another (1+ / 0-)
      RichM

year and a 1/2. Dems have a recent history of doing plenty of things to screw up their "ratings" just in time for November . . .

"Lone catch of the moon, the roots of the sigh of an idea there will be the outcome may be why?"--from a spam diary entitled "The Vast World."

by bryduck on Mon May 20, 2013 at 03:20:02 PM PDT

•  A Real Optimist! (2+ / 0-)
        doroma, etherealfire

You did notice the historic GOP low?  Think they can turn that around?

by Beetwasher on Mon May 20, 2013 at 03:30:22 PM PDT

•  Why not? We did. And even if they can't, (0+ / 0-)

low numbers have not equated to electoral defeats for them anyway. Republicans turn out to vote regardless of popularity scores. Especially in mid-terms, proportionally speaking.

by bryduck on Mon May 20, 2013 at 03:49:37 PM PDT

•  Keep Telling Yourself That (0+ / 0-)

Believe it fervently, and hold it tight, and you too can know what Mitt Romney knows.

by Beetwasher on Mon May 20, 2013 at 03:56:35 PM PDT

•  Um, I have 2010, and, to a lesser extent, (0+ / 0-)

2012 to back my POV up, and 2014 is a whole lot uglier on the Senate side. What do you have?

by bryduck on Wed May 22, 2013 at 08:40:48 AM PDT