View Diary: NSA also scooping up your internet activity (244 comments)

•  Yes and pictures and videos of our local squirrel (9+ / 0-)

we have named Merlie J Squirrel Esq and his wife Shirley A. Squirrel and their children....Twirley Hazelnut and Whirley Walnut.

LOL

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Thu Jun 06, 2013 at 04:00:49 PM PDT

•  and my beautifully presented lunch yesterday. (4+ / 0-)

If I had one wish, Republican men would have uteruses.

by Desert Rose on Thu Jun 06, 2013 at 04:02:54 PM PDT

•  lOL (4+ / 0-)

great names

"I'm sculpting now. Landscapes mostly." ~ Yogi Bear

by eXtina on Thu Jun 06, 2013 at 04:22:53 PM PDT

•  when my sister and I get bored, we make up (2+ / 0-)
        eXtina, side pocket

stories about them and how they are vying for power among the creek critters out back.  We did watch Merlie fight off a hawk who was trying to scoop him up. Merlie got downright militant and fought off the hawk.

Nothing gets between these critters and the critter feed we give them.   We try to keep them out of the dumpster as how we first got acquainted with them is Merlie jumped in my husband;s wife when he took the garbage now. Now we knock on the lid first to announce ourselves. LOL.  But if we feed them at the opposite end of the property, they tend to stay away from the dumpster. Well, sometimes.

But our resident Mole...Cole Z Mole is at war with Merlie J Squirrel and they are opposing each other in the next election for Creek Sheriff.  LOL

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Thu Jun 06, 2013 at 07:01:51 PM PDT

•  Speaking of squirrels you guys are scaring the (3+ / 0-)
      wishingwell, eXtina, side pocket

crap out of me.  I'm seriously considering living in a tree with my squirrel gun and my chihuahua of course.

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed. --Herman Melville

by ZedMont on Thu Jun 06, 2013 at 05:54:40 PM PDT

•  The one squirrel, Mr. Merlie J scratched up hubby (2+ / 0-)
        ZedMont, side pocket

by accident as he was just trying to escape the dumpster and hubbys face was in the way. Now we knock on the lid and make a lot of noise to give them warning and then we lift the lid and then stand back for a while before depositing the trash.

We have a healthy respect for the critters as they will attack when cornered.  So our Squirrels are tough dudes and I have watched them fight off hawks and once, he fought off an actual bald eagle.

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Thu Jun 06, 2013 at 07:03:45 PM PDT

• Recommended (128)
  • Community (60)
  • Media (32)
  • Elections (32)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (30)
  • 2016 (29)
  • Climate Change (21)
  • Labor (19)
  • Economy (19)
  • Josh Duggar (18)
  • Jeb Bush (18)
  • Bernie Sanders (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site