View Diary: Good Example of the Liberal MSM, er ah, the RW Media Machine At Work (11 comments)

•  Exactly! (1+ / 0-)
    splashy

The media is chock full of LIBERALS! That's why they've cheerled us into several trillions of dollars of unnecessary military expenditures over the last few decades.

-4.75, -5.33 Cheney 10/05/04: "I have not suggested there is a connection between Iraq and 9/11."

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:28:18 AM PDT

•  Yes, it is all so very easy to understand. (2+ / 0-)
      sunbro, splashy

That's why we should all just sit the fuck down, close our eyes,  and shut the fuck up!

Ayn is the bane! Take the Antidote To Ayn Rand and call your doctor in the morning: You have health insurance now! @floydbluealdus1

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:37:49 AM PDT

•  Yes, and let our evil conservative overlords (0+ / 0-)

just take the reins of power and let them avoid taxation while the little people work and pay.

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:48:53 AM PDT

•  Sounds like a good deal to me. (1+ / 0-)
          sunbro

Shall we?

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:50:03 AM PDT

•  Absolutely. (0+ / 0-)

I need kings and queens on the thrones to laze around, and to tell me what to think, through corporate propaganda.

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:53:02 AM PDT

•  LOGOFF OF THIS SITE NOW!!!!! NOW!!! (1+ / 0-)
              sunbro

Turn on the tv, and sit back, let your mind go, and let the real facts flow in and cleanse your thoughts and your soul; let them disabuse you of these liberal silly hippy unsustainable juvenile notions.

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:54:55 AM PDT

•  Exactly. (0+ / 0-)

Sit back, and listen to the Very Serious People, like David Gergen, talk.

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 09:10:22 AM PDT

•  I try. Really I do. I furrow my brow. I shake my (1+ / 0-)
                  sunbro

head slowly from side to side.  I steeple my hands while someone is talking, and stare at them appearing rapt.  I tighten my lower jaw, and tense up my face just right.  But when I speak in my low and slow and serious voice, liberal stuff just comes out, and nobody thinks I am one of the serious people.

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 09:31:56 AM PDT