View Diary: Good Example of the Liberal MSM, er ah, the RW Media Machine At Work (11 comments)

•  Yes, and let our evil conservative overlords (0+ / 0-)

just take the reins of power and let them avoid taxation while the little people work and pay.

-4.75, -5.33 Cheney 10/05/04: "I have not suggested there is a connection between Iraq and 9/11."

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:48:53 AM PDT

•  Sounds like a good deal to me. (1+ / 0-)
      sunbro

Shall we?

Ayn is the bane! Take the Antidote To Ayn Rand and call your doctor in the morning: You have health insurance now! @floydbluealdus1

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:50:03 AM PDT

•  Absolutely. (0+ / 0-)

I need kings and queens on the thrones to laze around, and to tell me what to think, through corporate propaganda.

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:53:02 AM PDT

•  LOGOFF OF THIS SITE NOW!!!!! NOW!!! (1+ / 0-)
          sunbro

Turn on the tv, and sit back, let your mind go, and let the real facts flow in and cleanse your thoughts and your soul; let them disabuse you of these liberal silly hippy unsustainable juvenile notions.

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:54:55 AM PDT

•  Exactly. (0+ / 0-)

Sit back, and listen to the Very Serious People, like David Gergen, talk.

by sunbro on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 09:10:22 AM PDT

•  I try. Really I do. I furrow my brow. I shake my (1+ / 0-)
              sunbro

head slowly from side to side.  I steeple my hands while someone is talking, and stare at them appearing rapt.  I tighten my lower jaw, and tense up my face just right.  But when I speak in my low and slow and serious voice, liberal stuff just comes out, and nobody thinks I am one of the serious people.

by Floyd Blue on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 09:31:56 AM PDT

• Health Care (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Barack Obama (20)
  • Republicans (18)
  • International (18)
  • Freddie Gray (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site