View Diary: Friedai Critters (157 comments)

•  Thanks to you and hugs all around to (10+ / 0-)

you and the guy.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Same goes with cats. We have claws and teeth!

by triciawyse on Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 12:47:22 PM PDT

•  I almost didn't recogize you in your diary! (5+ / 0-)

I'm so used to reading the LOLspeak.

But although I didn't comment since I had to leave, I read your post front to back, and agreed with EVERY word.  Great job, TW!  You echo'd my thoughts exactly.

I haven't been around much lately as we had a death in the family (see comment below).  Just because someone else is hurting doesn't mean you can't - but I do ask you to look at it in perspective.  You've got a wonderful daughter graduating, she's healthy and you will be seeing her soon.  You've got Joey.  What's a few anonymous knuckleheads compared to what you've got?  Not to mention - YOU WERE RIGHT.

•  Thanks, sweetie!!! (3+ / 0-)
        bumbi, whaddaya, aitchdee

I do thank you and apologize for wallowing in my minor problems.

by triciawyse on Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 04:09:20 PM PDT

•  I didn't mean that (4+ / 0-)
          triciawyse, bumbi, whaddaya, aitchdee

they are "minor".  Our feelings are never minor - they're our feelings and we have a right to them.  I just wanted to bring a different perspective.

•  Oh, honey, I didn't mean it that way. (4+ / 0-)
            bumbi, whaddaya, hayden, aitchdee

You were wonderful and cheered me up immensely.

by triciawyse on Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 04:57:12 PM PDT

•  Oh hai Tricia, so upset to hear about what (3+ / 0-)
              triciawyse, hayden, aitchdee

happened to you. You are so brave. But it sounds so awful. Please don't leave! You have so much support from all your PWB peeps!

"The devil laughs when the poor give to the rich," Benvenuto Cellini, goldsmith, sculptor 1500-1571

by bumbi on Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 05:05:31 PM PDT

•  Thanks so much, sweetie! (1+ / 0-)
                aitchdee

I do appreciate it.

by triciawyse on Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 07:05:48 PM PDT

•  I've been unable (1+ / 0-)
                  triciawyse

to do more than rec a comment here and there today, but now that I have a moment, I just want to pop in and touch base with you. Tricia, I'm so sorry you were so badly mistreated. Those rude, uncivil people, you know, they don't know what a sweet soul you are or they wouldn't behave that way. It's not right, that you had to go through all that. I hope you can take solace in your blog friends' love for you and hopefully feel better about things soon. And please know you know you have my support, 100%, always and evermore.

Hugs & loves to you my girl!

Harper

God bless our tinfoil hearts.

by aitchdee on Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 09:03:52 PM PDT

• Texas (20)
  • Labor (19)
  • 2016 (19)
  • Environment (19)
  • Politics (18)
  • Media (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site