View Diary: Hillary Clinton: The Better of Two Evils (163 comments)

•  Drink some for Kool Aid... (0+ / 0-)

An ostrich shoves its head in the sand, thinking, if it doesn't see the danger, none exists. You want "more of the same", go ahead and blindly vote for her...and shove the donut too.

If people won't go protest in the streets, then they'll end up sleeping on them instead.

by Bud Meyers on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 04:02:01 PM PDT

•  You have a history of getting really (11+ / 0-)

angry when someone disagrees with you. It usually gets you a whole box of donuts.

I don't expect you'll disappoint in this diary, either.

I'd like to start a new meme: "No means no" is a misnomer. It should be "Only 'Yes' means yes." Just because someone doesn't say "No" doesn't mean they've given consent. If she didn't say "Yes", there is no consent.

by second gen on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 04:26:49 PM PDT

•  Gee, thanks for the kudos :) (0+ / 1-)
        Hidden by:
        Dr Swig Mcjigger

I'll sleep better tonight...and you haven't disappointed me either...these comments are EXACTLY what I had expected. So thank you again. "BERNIE SANDERS IN 2016!"

by Bud Meyers on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 05:05:20 PM PDT

•  Remember Sanders is not a Democrat, he is (3+ / 0-)
          AnnetteK, allergywoman, skohayes

an Independent. So he would not be running for the Democratic nomination for President. So he would be a third party candidate, right? And then you wonder why you received donuts?  As much as I love Bernie, he is not a Democrat and would not be the nominee.  I support the Democratic nominee for all elected offices.

Advocating for a third party is a No No here.  As you seemed shocked by donuts?

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 10:15:49 PM PDT

•  By the way, I never said I'd vote for her. (9+ / 0-)

Newsflash, she's not even a candidate yet.

That doesn't detract from your shitty, misogynistic, 3rd party trolling.

by second gen on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 04:28:38 PM PDT

•  Not fair!!! (0+ / 1-)
        Hidden by:
        Dr Swig Mcjigger

I never said you'd vote for her --- and I didn't use your type of adjectives in my post. And the post had nothing to do with gender (but YOU would think so.)

by Bud Meyers on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 05:28:55 PM PDT

•  "I never said you'd vote for her" (4+ / 0-)
          Radiowalla, Eyesbright, liberte, skohayes
          go ahead and blindly vote for her

Oops.
          And the post had nothing to do with gender.
          Nope, nothing at all. Which is why you mostly talked about how her HUSBAND governed, rather than what you thought SHE would do, or has done. Good or bad, you didn't talk about Hillary, you talked about her husband, as if she's only an extension of him, rather than her own person. That's misogyny. And shitty, and you're 3rd party trolling. What did I miss?
          And the post had nothing to do with gender (but YOU would think so.)
          Huh? Why would I think so? What is it about ME that makes you think I would think so?

by second gen on Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 06:42:38 PM PDT