View Diary: What's Happenin'? ☮ ♥ ☺6.10.13 (120 comments)

•  I'm calling it as I see it. (1+ / 0-)
    joanneleon

Not buying your explanation, and I don't really care how well you claim to know MB. You're acting as if he "came out" as if he were hiding under a false pretense. I think he has been honest in his views, and he rarely rubber stamps any position, but speaks his mind. I sometimes don't agree with him, but I trust he is sincere in his views, which is a whole lot more than I can say about a lot of people.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 07:08:53 PM PDT

•  ZhenRen (0+ / 0-)

i'm not playing with you.
      i've told you that several times already today.
      good night.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 07:14:55 PM PDT

•  And I've told you (0+ / 0-)

this is not play.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 07:27:46 PM PDT

•  probably not the best answer, ZhenRen, (0+ / 0-)

sounds threatening to me, along with your other responses to me in another diary.
          i zeroed a comment of yours today and you've been following me around since.

if you continue, i will report you to Markos.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 07:52:02 PM PDT

•  Go right ahead. (2+ / 0-)
            kj in missouri, joanneleon

I've followed What's Happening for eons. I happen to think What's Happening (and The Evening Blues) is the best roundup of real news on dkos. I usually am very late to both, if I manage to get to them at all, since I'm on the west coast and I'm a wage slave these days, but I do try to check in... and, gee, after skimming the Evening Blues, and then coming here, I find you again, after the earlier episode in which I was graced with your antics in OPOL's diary.

Lately I'm more of a dash in and dash out reader, and even with that approach I get far too sucked in here at the expense of other things I've got to do. I make a comment, go off and get things done, and then jump back in to keep up with replies. That's why periods of hours go by before I reply in discussions I'm involved with.

And no threat (my god... get real) only that I take the issues seriously, while you keep oddly characterizing the discussions as "playing".

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 08:20:08 PM PDT

•  i'll take you at your word, (0+ / 0-)

but this was beginning to feel strange.
              btw, you have no idea how seriously i take things.

and btw, check out my 'antics' in OPOL's diary.  he and i had a chat, rec'ced each other, no problems whatsoever.

i took issue with Nazi stuff and then immediately after your comment about people "endorsing" bombings of innocent civilians.   i zeroed both comments, nothing personal, just beyond the pale of this blog as it used to be before, ah, today.

no antics.   a sincere discussion with OPOL.
              a couple of zeroes for hyberbole.
              and suddenly (it seems) you are everywhere attempting to define who i am and what i mean when i'm talking to other people.

so if you're cool, i'm cool.
              this really did begin to feel weird and i'm pretty laid back.
              well, i'm out.  gotta see the surgeon for a followup in the morning.

i'm wary, but i will take you at your word.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 08:33:49 PM PDT

•  Stop inventing scenarios (0+ / 0-)

I don't give a god damn about your concocted notions of "threats", your exaggerations that I am "everywhere" when I am in two diaries I usually frequent (OPOL's diaries I almost always read, as well as WH), and the passive aggressive comment that "this did begin to feel weird" and that you're "wary".

This is transparent hyping up of innuendo... really transparent. Stop this behavior.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 08:41:41 PM PDT

•  okay, now i feel sorry for you. /nt (0+ / 0-)

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:07:46 PM PDT

•  I'll take your pity (0+ / 0-)

for the value it has in terms of relative substance.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:11:59 PM PDT

•  ZhenRen, (0+ / 0-)

calm down and back off.
                      i've been telling you that for hours.
                      you do not know me and you are way, way off-base with how you've been describing me to others.

i said i'd take your word that you're an okay guy.
                      but this back and forth is unproductive and really needs to stop.

have the last word, that's fine with me.
                      but i don't plan on interacting with you anymore tonight.
                      and probably not tomorrow.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:15:46 PM PDT

•  Yes, let's end this. (1+ / 0-)
                        joanneleon

And I am as calm as can be on a nice, warm, Oregon evening. Best weather we've had in the last few days. But I will not submit to this kind of nuanced gamesmanship. Telling me to "calm down" is more passive aggressive nonsense. Telling me you "pity me" is the same. I've been around the block in my life, and I know what these phrases are intended to achieve. Been there...

As to describing you, that is nonsense. I merely refer to your online behavior which anyone can see for themselves to arrive at their decision. For that matter, I really doubt that anyone cares what you and I are discussing. I don't think we have anyone reading here, unless you're discussing this with others privately (I am not). I doubt that any of them care what we're discussing, or have a clue what it is about.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:24:55 PM PDT