View Diary: Text Simulation of Being a President: You Make the Decisions (41 comments)

•  yes. I am in charge (1+ / 0-)
    Nattiq

no more nonsense troll diaries meant to rehash old arguments on a daily basis. It gets old, Dude.

I sing praises in the church of nonsense, but in my heart I'm still an atheist, demanding sense of all things.

by jbou on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 12:30:20 AM PDT

•  Well, in that case (4+ / 0-)

Don't post any more diaries. You Have Spoken.

And if anyone knows anything about "nonsense troll diaries"... well, just look in the fucking mirror.

"We have only the moral ground we actually inhabit, not the moral ground we claim." - It Really Is That Important

by Diogenes2008 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 12:33:28 AM PDT

•  point to a troll diary I have posted... (1+ / 0-)
        Nattiq

in the last two years. I don't post troll diaries.

by jbou on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 12:36:20 AM PDT

•  Not sure I could find one that ISN'T. (3+ / 0-)

But you're boring, so I'm going to bed. I don't give a rat's ass what else you might have to say tonight. At least you bored me enough so that maybe I can sleep now.

Troubadour, just a thought - maybe repost this when certain people are not around. You know? You might actually get a decent conversation instead of one person strutting around like he owns the damned place.

by Diogenes2008 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 12:45:47 AM PDT

•  Maybe we could have a ramen noodle party? (0+ / 0-)

by jbou on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 12:54:21 AM PDT

•  Appreciate the thought, but reposting (0+ / 0-)

would be to give jbou an editorial role in something he has no business influencing.  It's obviously not ideal having the equivalent of a deranged mechanical clown haranguing everyone who tries to comment, but anyone who wants to exercise their donut prerogatives (which I can't, being my diary) has that authority.

Nothing makes a Republican angrier than a smile on a poor child's face.

by Troubadour on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 01:15:37 AM PDT