View Diary: Questions about Obscenity (44 comments)

•  So go be offended, and leave others (2+ / 0-)
    prfb, Nada Lemming

to be not offended.

Instead, the offended make it their sole mission for the next several days to incessantly remind the not offended just how offended they were.

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 11:23:12 PM PDT

•  I have nothing to say to you (0+ / 0-)

please leave me alone.

In the time that I have been given,
      I am what I am

by duhban on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 11:27:40 PM PDT

•  You're on a blog dude (0+ / 0-)

I'll comment if I want.

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Wed Jun 12, 2013 at 11:48:31 PM PDT

•  ah, but duhban doesn't have to answer. (0+ / 0-)

that's duhban's choice - and when you say something that offends someone and they don't answer, then the dialogue ends.

that's a shame because we ALL can learn from each other if we just choose to listen!

EdriesShop Is it kind? is it true? is it necessary?

by edrie on Thu Jun 13, 2013 at 01:09:13 AM PDT

•  I could care less if he answers (1+ / 0-)
            Free Jazz at High Noon

He chose to post a comment on a blog, I chose to respond to it.

I know who I'm dealing with, here.

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Thu Jun 13, 2013 at 01:19:18 AM PDT

•  yeah right (0+ / 0-)

you get off on bullying others

you are nothing more then a grade school bully that likes to think he's cool cause 'I do what I want'

You are blight on this site

In the time that I have been given,
              I am what I am

by duhban on Thu Jun 13, 2013 at 04:39:55 AM PDT

•  A blight. That's a good one. (0+ / 0-)

I'm not the only one who pushes back on your commentary, duhban. Yet I'm the only one you accuse of stalking, bullying, and harassing you.

Why is that?

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Thu Jun 13, 2013 at 02:45:45 PM PDT

•  whatever (0+ / 0-)

it's always thesame 5-10 self styled important people who think they are so special that they can do whatever they want

In the time that I have been given,