Skip to main content

View Diary: Three people killed in NC hotel by CO-leaking pool heater installed without a permit (117 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  So how many people have died? (0+ / 0-)

    The diary clearly states five people have perished:

    "Back in April, Shirley and Daryl Jenkins and an elderly couple from Washington state died in their room at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza in Boone, North Carolina... Earlier this month, Jeffrey Williams, an 11-year-old boy from South Carolina staying in the very same room, also died from CO poisoning."

    • "Shirley and Daryl Jenkins" is two
    • "an elderly couple from Washington state" is two
    • "Jeffrey Williams" is one

    That adds up to five, but people keep referencing three deaths.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site