Skip to main content

View Diary: this EX-Walmart Employee Thanks you all-and a request for help. (17 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  write it out (8+ / 0-)

    I'm not a lawyer, so
    first, write out  what happened - include an example of how "the payment always came out of my account three hours after my direct deposit went through"

    Then send the explanation to the collection agency and to the judge.  You're providing a written record.

    Then look for consumer protection/pro bono/legal services help.  You might have to ask around to find out exactly which people can help you:  ask at a church or credit union or elected official's office or hairdresser or college.  Don't have to be too specific, just say that you have a legal notice about finances and need advice.

    "If I’m wanting what I don’t have, I’ve got to do what I ain’t done” from the song “First Light. by Grant Dermody 2010

    by RosyFinch on Fri Jun 21, 2013 at 10:58:49 AM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site