View Diary: Obama Derangement Civics (269 comments)

•  "I don't HR lightly" (3+ / 0-)

But when you do, it's usually bogus bullshit.

First, you say you don't want to pile on, but yet, you've pretty much used up your HRs just in Troubadour's diary.

Then, this gem:

congratulations on presenting your first link (1+ / 1-)

Deep Texan
    Hidden by:
        jbou

if you want me to take you seriously I suggest you keep going

In the time that I have been given,
    I am what I am

by duhban on Wed Jun 19, 2013 at 02:19:37 PM EDT

Clearly a totally HRable comment, all asking for links to a claim and shit.

again. fucking hypocrite.

I'd like to start a new meme: "No means no" is a misnomer. It should be "Only 'Yes' means yes." Just because someone doesn't say "No" doesn't mean they've given consent. If she didn't say "Yes", there is no consent.

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:20:58 AM PDT

•  really? (1+ / 0-)
      ek hornbeck

go look at the whole back and forth Texan was having. he was just being an obtuse troll and he got what he deserved, but you can try to pull one comment out of context to make your point so you can claim some sort of victory in this meaningless online war.

I don't play your games.

I sing praises in the church of nonsense, but in my heart I'm still an atheist, demanding sense of all things.

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:24:39 AM PDT

•  Already did. He was asking for a link for (0+ / 0-)

claims that Rithmck was making. Not Texan. Texan uprated your shit HR.

Now it's trolling to ask for a link when someone makes a claim? I remember when, once upon a time at Dkos, if you made a claim, it was customary to back it up. Now it's just trolling.

Common thread with you. Someone makes you mad? HR 'em, they're trolling.

I was here a good couple years before I realized you weren't, theoretically, a troll.

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:41:53 AM PDT

•  I offered to buy beer (1+ / 0-)
          ek hornbeck

You want to continue your pursuit of being "right". You win.

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:51:34 AM PDT

•  I don't want your beer. (3+ / 0-)
            jbou, poco, FiredUpInCA

But I did uprate a comment of yours that was abusively HRd in another diary, because I'm not a fucking hypocrite.

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:03:34 AM PDT

•  keep that righteousness flame burning (1+ / 0-)
              ek hornbeck

I will keep this joint burning. I bet I am having more fun.

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:12:17 AM PDT

•  Nah. I have a bag full of medical. But I don't (0+ / 0-)

really care for weed, so I only use it when I really really need it.

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:17:22 AM PDT

•  other than being "right"... (2+ / 0-)
                  JesseCW, second gen

do you have any other vices?

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:20:02 AM PDT

•  No. I'm perfect. But you knew that. ;) (0+ / 0-)

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:06:16 PM PDT

• Rescued (19)
  • Media (19)
  • 2016 (17)
  • Science (16)
  • Environment (15)
  • Politics (15)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site