View Diary: Obama Derangement Civics (269 comments)

•  I offered to buy beer (1+ / 0-)
    ek hornbeck

You want to continue your pursuit of being "right". You win.

I sing praises in the church of nonsense, but in my heart I'm still an atheist, demanding sense of all things.

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:51:34 AM PDT

•  I don't want your beer. (3+ / 0-)
      jbou, poco, FiredUpInCA

But I did uprate a comment of yours that was abusively HRd in another diary, because I'm not a fucking hypocrite.

I'd like to start a new meme: "No means no" is a misnomer. It should be "Only 'Yes' means yes." Just because someone doesn't say "No" doesn't mean they've given consent. If she didn't say "Yes", there is no consent.

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:03:34 AM PDT

•  keep that righteousness flame burning (1+ / 0-)
        ek hornbeck

I will keep this joint burning. I bet I am having more fun.

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:12:17 AM PDT

•  Nah. I have a bag full of medical. But I don't (0+ / 0-)

really care for weed, so I only use it when I really really need it.

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:17:22 AM PDT

•  other than being "right"... (2+ / 0-)
            JesseCW, second gen

do you have any other vices?

by jbou on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 01:20:02 AM PDT

•  No. I'm perfect. But you knew that. ;) (0+ / 0-)

by second gen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 at 12:06:16 PM PDT