View Diary: Romney RICO Complaint Imminent (92 comments)

•  Yes, I meant to HR the tip jar. (3+ / 0-)
    Adam B, Victor Ward, tytalus

This diarist is a CT nut - I cannot understand why this diarist is still here at all, let alone how it is getting so much positive attention now.  Embarrassing.  Absolutely embarrassing.

"The first drawback of anger is that it destroys your inner peace; the second is that it distorts your view of reality. If you come to understand that anger is really unhelpful, you can begin to distance yourself from anger." - The Dalai Lama

by auron renouille on Sat Jun 29, 2013 at 08:52:14 AM PDT

•  Folks don't like Mitt Romney (1+ / 0-)
      laserhaas

might feel bad for the diarist, as I do, but anything bad for Mitt Romney might look good at first glance.

If we cannot make our communities safer with the Congress we have now, we will use every means available to make sure we have a different Congress. – Gabrielle Giffords

by tytalus on Sat Jun 29, 2013 at 10:53:32 AM PDT

•  Thanks tytalus. But there's many more victims I'm (0+ / 0-)

the front for.

eToys shareholder Robert Alber had to shoot and kill a guy who assaulted him at his front door - after they threatened his life (when he turned down a bribe).

Other deaths and vast victims.

But they are all (Sooner than later) going to have something to smile about.

Even if I filed this RICO Complaint by myself - it is BIG News that Romney is sued for Racketeering.

The fact that others are willing to help - just takes it to a higher level of hope for justice.

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Sat Jun 29, 2013 at 11:03:14 AM PDT

•  Keep in mind, sir (0+ / 0-)

that I also HR'ed your tip jar, for the same reason. I do feel bad for what you seem to be going through, but this spreading of CT helps no one and does not belong here.

by tytalus on Sat Jun 29, 2013 at 11:20:56 AM PDT

•  tytalus - you are buying into bad faith B.S. - (0+ / 0-)

there's not a SINGLE shread of evidence that this is CT.

I've testified to it - Many, MANY times - under penalty of perjury.

Do you not think that they would have crucified me already - if any single, solitary item was not a fact?

Just because "they" are ganging up on me and are in unison with their ad hominem attacks/ assaults - does not make them correct.

Facts speak for themselves - it is too easy to jump on a beat up dog - with everyone else.

But how does that really make you feel!

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Sat Jun 29, 2013 at 11:25:50 AM PDT

•  Nope - there YOU go. Always innuendo - NEVER (0+ / 0-)

dealing with the facts!

Robert Alber (an eToys shareholder) was threatened after he turned down a bribe and had to shoot/ kill Michael Sesseyoff (a career criminal convicted 36 times) - in Kingman Arizona.

and you know this - arguing about it b4.

Additionally, Greg Bell was involved in Petters/Traub Ponzi scheme. His partner was Marty Lackner (who purportedly committed suicide).

These are FACTS - connected - and DEAD people.

But the BIG secret about Marty Lackner - is that he was brother of Minnesota U.S. Attorney J. Lackner.

How I know this, is he and his friends told me so.

Silly me - I didn't believe them at 1st
            (thought they were trying to set me up for obstructing).

Then Marty's friend called me and told me that Marty (purportedly) hung himself, IN HIS CLOSET - leaving NO note - and a wife, children.

FACTS - sir - FACTS!