View Diary: Sorry. (243 comments)

•  Ummmm (9+ / 0-)

Considering the fact that you have not been immune to the emotional meltdown on this site you should kind of back off. He can deal with the people he directly offended the way he wants.

Adding fuel to the fire does not help at all.

Most of the people taking a hard line against us are firmly convinced that they are the last defenders of civilization... The last stronghold of mother, God, home and apple pie and they're full of shit! David Crosby, Journey Thru the Past.

by Mike S on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 06:41:58 PM PDT

•  dont even (0+ / 0-)

Not even close.
      My arguments were in threads with one person who was there arguing with me, period.
      Never wrote a call out diary or took someone  down who was not there.

Don't make this about me or what you think I've done.
      There's one victim here and its not the diarist.

We consume the carcasses of creatures of like appetites, passions and organs with our own, and fill the slaughterhouses daily with screams of pain and fear. Robert Louis Stevenson

by Christin on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 07:01:46 PM PDT

•  YOU are making it about YOU (7+ / 0-)

By relentlessly demanding an apology that meets YOUR standards.

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 07:11:38 PM PDT

•  maybe if a respected valued esteemed (4+ / 0-)

community member says it you will lay off posting your personal vendettas for once.

I cannot imagine where you get this idea. (29+ / 0-)

Or the notion that it was "handled in the earlier diary."

Because I can assure you that it has not been "handled," and that the party so scurrilously defamed has not, in fact, received any apology.  Nor, apparently, have the others who were subsequently attacked publicly and viciously for presuming to question whether Kelley would say what was alleged, particularly after the person originally cited posted a different account of events.

So, no.

I was too angry the other night to trust myself to post.  But this cannot be allowed to stand on the assumption that wrongs have been righted when I have been told personally that there has been no communication whatsoever.  This is shameful.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 09:03:24 PM EDT

[ Parent | Reply to This |  Recommend  Hide  ]

by Christin on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 07:25:20 PM PDT

•  actually, nurse kelly is one of my best friends (13+ / 0-)

and i must concur with cristin; kelley deserves an apology.

every adult is responsible for every child

by ridemybike on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 07:59:56 PM PDT

•  Fine (1+ / 0-)
            Brecht

My comment was in response to Christin's persistence in demanding the apology, given the circumstances of the diarist, not a statement of opposition to the apology itself, per say.

~ Jerry Garcia

by DeadHead on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 08:32:36 PM PDT

•  Really? This isn't about you? (3+ / 0-)

You sure are acting like it is.

I have no more interest in this subthread. I'm really sick and tired of all of the bickering going on around here these days. I don't want to add more.

by Mike S on Wed Jul 03, 2013 at 07:20:26 PM PDT