View Diary: "They Like Sticking It To The United States" (330 comments)

•  I'll put my knowledge of US-Latin American history (2+ / 0-)
    4kedtongue, DeadHead

up against yours anytime. Based on you comments, your foundation is rather weak.

A proud member of the Professional Left since 1967.

by slatsg on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 06:23:03 AM PDT

•  unless you are an actual expert in the area (0+ / 0-)

which given the nature of these interactions you could be I am pretty sure you would lose.

But please keep thinking yourself smugly surperior, it's a common quality I've noticed among a certain small subset of posters here.

In the time that I have been given,
      I am what I am

by duhban on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 09:38:00 AM PDT

•  I wouldn't lose. (2+ / 0-)
        4kedtongue, DeadHead

You're the one who condescendingly asked if any of us had taken any History classes. My undergraduate major was history and my Masters was also in that subject with the focus on Latin America.

My knowledge of history is sound and my knowledge of LA History is better than most. I also am rather well versed on the subject of education and so-called education reform.

There are other subjects in which I have a general knowledge and interest, but where I will readily concede my lack of expertise.

A proud member of the Professional Left since 1967.

by slatsg on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 10:34:01 AM PDT

•  believe what you wish (0+ / 0-)

I long ago reached the maturity needed to not have to have a pissing contest with a random person on the internet.

You have demonstrated no actual factual gaps in what I have presented and as such all you are doing is yapping

In the time that I have been given,
          I am what I am

by duhban on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 11:00:39 AM PDT

•  I've noticed the high level of maturity in (2+ / 0-)
            4kedtongue, DeadHead

your comments.

Whatever.

I've already wasted too much time responding to you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

A proud member of the Professional Left since 1967.

by slatsg on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 11:14:01 AM PDT

•  oh no now you are insulting my maturity (0+ / 0-)

what's next? I know you are but what am I?

Seriously get over yourself and grow up a bit

In the time that I have been given,
              I am what I am

by duhban on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 11:21:56 AM PDT

•  I think you got your answer... (1+ / 0-)
              slatsg

...and it was exactly the one I expected.

all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

by 4kedtongue on Mon Jul 08, 2013 at 03:04:47 PM PDT

• Spam (21)
  • Law (19)
  • Labor (18)
  • Media (18)
  • Republicans (18)
  • Barack Obama (17)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (15)
  • White House (14)
  • International (13)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site