View Diary: Sources confirm McDonnell negotiating resignation (211 comments)

•  Sentence structure and clear punctuation (4+ / 0-)

can be so important.

I'm part of the "bedwetting bunch of website Democrat base people (DKos)." - Rush Limbaugh, 10/16/2012 Torture is Wrong! We live near W so you don't have to. Send love.

by tom 47 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 at 06:19:03 PM PDT

•  and normally I provide it (8+ / 0-)

but I had about 5 minutes to get it up before I had to go out and meet someone

"We didn't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how other people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people's hearts." - Pema Chodron

by teacherken on Thu Jul 11, 2013 at 06:55:47 PM PDT

•  Well, I admit some of what you wrote was (1+ / 0-)
        grover

hard to parse, but my confusion predated your diary :)

We all understand that freedom isn't free. What Romney and Ryan don't understand is that neither is opportunity. We have to invest in it.
        Julian Castro, DNC 4 Sept 2012

by pixxer on Thu Jul 11, 2013 at 08:44:03 PM PDT

•  so go figure (5+ / 0-)
          pixxer, katrinka, johanus, kpbuick, trumpeter

I put up a superbly written diary on reflective practice in teaching and it got almost no traffic, while this admittedly not all that well written post has been on the rec list for hours.

by teacherken on Thu Jul 11, 2013 at 09:00:00 PM PDT

•  Ok, as a teacher myself, I'll go hunt (2+ / 0-)
            NWTerriD, Gordon20024

up the other one :) You have to expect that more people are involved in politics than in teaching on this site.

Julian Castro, DNC 4 Sept 2012

by pixxer on Thu Jul 11, 2013 at 09:19:38 PM PDT

•  No malice intended, ken (3+ / 0-)
            cececville, Gordon20024, trumpeter

Thoughtful writing isn't always easy, especially when the slow fingers won't keep up with the lighning-quick mind.  Meant it as a playful but snarky comment.

Your diaries are always worth reading.  As son and brother of teachers, I admire your thoughtfulness and your profession.

by tom 47 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 at 05:43:17 AM PDT

•  It's such good news. Of course (0+ / 0-)

people recommend it.

Renewable energy brings national global security.

by Calamity Jean on Fri Jul 12, 2013 at 09:52:53 AM PDT