View Diary: German Spiegel publishes "United Stasi of America" graffiti photo of U.S. Embassy in Berlin! (286 comments)

•  You should know (13+ / 0-)

by DeadHead on Sat Jul 13, 2013 at 06:09:03 AM PDT

•  Decided to finally reply, eh Deadhead? (3+ / 0-)
      Quicklund, zapus, Aquarius40

Get bored with keeping track of how many Troubadour diaries you DIDN'T reply to or uprating fry10ck's direct implication that I'm a shill?

Of course, thanks to a particular diary YOU got more attention here than I could ever hope to get, so really, YOU should know better than me or nearly anyone else here.

You have a great day now and try to go back to sticking with not replying to anything I write, as I have been doing so with your numerous insightful comments since I requested you do the same on mine.

I was gonna listen to that, but then, um, I just carried on living my life. - Aldous Snow

by GoGoGoEverton on Sat Jul 13, 2013 at 06:21:29 AM PDT

•  ha ha ha. ooohhh, you got me: (7+ / 0-)
        I suspect the same. GoGoEverton doesn't really

seem to be enjoying his time here and seems immune to facts.

Same thing with several others.

[Sigine snipped]

by FrY10cK on Fri Jul 12, 2013 at 06:16:11 PM PDT

ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You poor thing. No one said you were a shill. But I uprated! Because every word was true.

Now, buzz off.

by DeadHead on Sat Jul 13, 2013 at 06:33:01 AM PDT

•  Of course, this was the reply Fry10ck (0+ / 0-)

was referring to, but I didn't expect you to man up to it anyway DeadHead.

I have a suspicion... (3+ / 0-)

Especially when it comes to issues where money is involved, I suspect that not all the voices on these boards are freelance.

Which is par for the course--should we expect contractors whose livelihoods depend on US government money not to try to discredit those who question whether they are doing a good job? Does it make sense that oil and gas companies would allow a community that generally stands against climate change to bring out, uncontested, the facts about how they are destroying the environment?

But it's a lesson to us to read carefully and widely, and to expect interest groups to be posting on these boards. We can learn from them, if only how to counter their talking points.

by CharlesII on Fri Jul 12, 2013 at 01:22:43 PM EST