View Diary: Ex-NSA Chief Michael Hayden is SO mad at Snowden... (167 comments)

•  So you don't care about 'puffed up outrage'... (4+ / 0-)
    Einsteinia, WisePiper, TheMomCat, DeadHead

yet you cite outrage over false and misleading labeling as the reason for 'Food and Drug Safety'.

'Outrage' is pointless or useful? Which is it?

'If you want to be a hero, well just follow me.' - J. Lennon

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 05:53:35 PM PDT

•  the comment is crystal clear (0+ / 0-)

and if you had any actual good faith you would not be trying to bait me

In the time that I have been given, I am what I am
      Shop Kos Katalogue
      Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 06:07:49 PM PDT

•  Your comment is anything but clear. (5+ / 0-)

In fact, it's self-contradictory.

nah I just don't care much (0+ / 0-)

for what I see as puffed up outrage over things that have been happening for years if not decades and further I want to have something be actually done much like how using the example above we got the Food and Drug Safety because of outrage over false and misleading labeling.

I want action not more of the pointlessness that leads to nowhere.

But please keep thinking you know me, it's amusing

In the time that I have been given, I am what I am
        Shop Kos Katalogue
        Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 05:40:00 PM PDT

Why don't you tell us all what you think? Is outrage pointless or useful?

'If you want to be a hero, well just follow me.' - J. Lennon

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 06:28:02 PM PDT

•  why should I believe you? (0+ / 0-)

you follow me around insulting me, lying about me, posting dumb ass childish pictures and gifs and now I am supposed to take you in good faith?

You must either think me incredibly stupid or incredibly naive to think I'd play your game.

Go away

In the time that I have been given, I am what I am
          Shop Kos Katalogue
          Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 06:38:11 PM PDT

•  There is nothing for you to believe. (3+ / 0-)
            WisePiper, TheMomCat, DeadHead

Outrage is either pointless or it's useful. Your comment up there is contradictory on that point, and I was trying to get clarification.

Why is it you never provide a clear answer to your position on any subject (even one as banal as the current one), or provide supporting evidence for your often sweeping statements?

Outrage is either useful or pointless. Which is it?

'If you want to be a hero, well just follow me.' - J. Lennon

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 06:51:59 PM PDT

•  why is it you seem to think I should trust you? (0+ / 0-)

You poisoned the well a long time ago Clive and now (to mix metaphors) your chickens have come home to roost.

I do not trust you

I do not believe you

I do not think you operate in good faith

I think your 'questions' and 'concerns' are poison and an attempt to bait me

And enough going in circles I've made my point if you can't comprehend it that's on you.

I am walking away so go ahead take last word or post a stupid and infantile picture or whatever it is you choose to do. To quote a movie, frankly my dear I don't give a damn,

In the time that I have been given, I am what I am
              Shop Kos Katalogue
              Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Jul 20, 2013 at 07:11:16 PM PDT

•  I never asked you to trust me. I asked you... (3+ / 0-)
                WisePiper, TheMomCat, DeadHead

to provide solid sources for your sweeping statements. If you don't do this why should anybody trust you?

I don't take anything posted here or anywhere else on face value. I like to look at the sources for people's statements.

So I ask again, why should anybody take your statements on face value and treat them as facts, if you never back them up with a source?

And thanks for letting this be the last word. I don't expect a reply.

'If you want to be a hero, well just follow me.' - J. Lennon

• Media (23)
  • Education (23)
  • Politics (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Texas (20)
  • Barack Obama (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site