View Diary: Going To Bed With Libertarians (58 comments)

•  Ah a video game fan. (6+ / 0-)

There can only be heroes and villains. Nothing in between is allowed.

•  No kidding (1+ / 1-)
      gramofsam1
      Hidden by:
      DeadHead

The other NSA threads are littered with comments from emoprogs calling the "Nay" democrats assholes and scumbags, calling Kossacks who aren't as worked up as them about this morons and assholes, referring to Obama as a tyrant, and threatening to leave the democratic party.

Political compass: -8.75 / -4.72

by Mark Mywurtz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 05:37:10 PM PDT

•  I'm sorry that this one isn't (4+ / 0-)

meeting your entertainment requirements.

•  "emoprogs"? That's name-calling and (1+ / 0-)
        DeadHead

absolutely uncalled for.

by YucatanMan on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 08:09:06 PM PDT

•  It's pretty clear in my comment (0+ / 0-)

that "emoprog" refers to the people throwing around derogatory terms at democrats.

But point taken.

Political compass: -8.75 / -4.72

by Mark Mywurtz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 08:12:00 PM PDT

•  And that makes it ok? (1+ / 0-)
            YucatanMan

What a joke.

by DeadHead on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 08:37:30 PM PDT

•  Hypocrisy, documented here. (2+ / 0-)
              DeadHead, Silvia Nightshade

"emoprogs" refers to those DailyKOS members who he disagrees with and is perfectly OK,

but,

"scumbags" is an HR-able offense -- per the "emoprogs" insult user -- when other users describe Democrats who betray the Bill of Rights and Democratic Party principles as "scumbags."

One thing about DailyKOS:  always an amazing parade of human behavior.

by YucatanMan on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 09:15:46 PM PDT

•  You just got done HRing someone (1+ / 0-)
        Silvia Nightshade

for saying elected "Democrats are scumbags," and now you insult actual Kossacks in other threads by using the "emoprog" perjorative.

Credibility destroyed, and.... HR'd

by DeadHead on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 08:36:32 PM PDT

•  Speaking of credibility destroyed (0+ / 0-)

the guy lecturing me on HRs is clearly throwing a retaliatory HR at someone he is in an active disagreement with.

Anyway, I'm not at all surprised that expressing non-concern bordering on dissent in a couple of these anti-NSA threads wasn't received well, considering the quality of the comments in these threads even when the only commenters are anti-NSAers.

Political compass: -8.75 / -4.72

by Mark Mywurtz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 08:55:38 PM PDT

•  Um, no. (1+ / 0-)
            Silvia Nightshade

The HR isn't retaliatory. You didn't HR me. No retaliation.

I'm not in an "active disagreement with you." And certainly not in this thread.

Brush up on the fucking rules, dude, will ya? You're making a fool out of yourself.

by DeadHead on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 09:09:43 PM PDT

•  It's pretty obvious (0+ / 0-)

That prior to this HR, you were upset about my HR of another commenter and going from comment to comment of mine, upset and disagreeing with my posts, and now you HR me. If that isn't retaliatory, what is?

Whatevs. Not worried about your HR or your 'fool' insult.

Have a nice evening....I'll be sure to rec a comment or two from you on a different topic.

Political compass: -8.75 / -4.72

by Mark Mywurtz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 09:16:43 PM PDT

•  Um, no (1+ / 0-)
                Silvia Nightshade

I was travelling down the recent list, saw this diary, opened it, got about half way through it, decided to jumped to the comments.

I started reading them, and saw your 'emoprog' usage.

I HR that every time. EVERY time, because I fucking hate that term, like people hate "Obamabot," ok?

It was even more stunning that I had just read through your protracted defense of HRing someone for called democrats "scumbags."

Don't blame me for your hypocrisy.

by DeadHead on Wed Jul 24, 2013 at 11:31:22 PM PDT