View Diary: Trayvon, Conceal Carry and Cowards (110 comments)

•  Nonsense. (1+ / 0-)
    KVoimakas

This is simply and plainly an outright falsehood -- as is clearly shown by my not having, in fact, HR'ed "everything in sight."

The HRs I dropped in this commentary were on comments that blatantly broke site rules.  That there are those who are willing to uprate those comments, in flagrant violation of site rules themselves, is of no bearing on the subject.

Sadly, that you would engage in such blatant falsehoods so as to portray me in a poor light does not surprise me at all.  Such empty and dishonest personal attacks have become quite common lately.

I find it very telling how often some people on one particular side of this discussion are so willing to engage in outright falsehoods in an attempt to paint those who disagree with them as something they are not.

Such dishonesty is something we have become used to, however, from those who seem unable to support their arguments with honest debate.

Yes, I often dress as a pirate. Your point?

by theatre goon on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 05:18:48 PM PDT

•  If it weren't for the upraters (0+ / 0-)

This whole comment section would be hidden because of you.  Three HRs and not one substantive comment.  Get over yourself.

"Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you"

by TheFern on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 05:58:25 PM PDT

•  It should have been hidden. (1+ / 0-)
        KVoimakas

Even the person who made the comment admitted they were in the wrong -- but you already knew that, having replied to the comment in which they made that admission.  It's right here, in case you've forgotten.

88kathy's own words:

So this was an HRable comment and should NOT be uprated.
        And, of course, you left your uprate, even after the poster asked those uprates to be removed.

Yet I am the one who should get over themselves.

Funny, funny stuff.  Surely you can see, with this sort of behavior on your part, I don't find your arguments, based on falsehoods as they are, to be particularly compelling.

Yes, I often dress as a pirate. Your point?

by theatre goon on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 06:07:16 PM PDT

•  Then don't reply to my comments. (0+ / 0-)

Simple.  Just keep patrolling other people's diaries and continue to crap on them.  Don't be surprised if I call you out sometimes when you do.  I find your behavior petty and childish, and find no pleasure in conversing with you directly.  For KV to hold you up as an example of discretion when it comes to the hide rate feature of this site is laughable.  That is what I was responding to.  Couldn't care less how my arguments impact you.

"Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you"

by TheFern on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 06:14:24 PM PDT

•  Funny stuff. (1+ / 0-)
            KVoimakas

Really.

I find it quite telling that you do not defend your own actions in uprating a comment which was in violation of site rules and leaving that uprate even when asked to remove it by the commenter -- all the while feeling justified in lecturing others for behavior that you, personally, don't like.

It only leaves one with the assumption that you know that you cannot justify that behavior, and would rather deflect attention from it by leveling false allegations against others.

You can call me out as often as you'd like -- when those call outs are lies, such as in this case, they are not particularly compelling.

That you must resort to such dishonesty does not speak well for your own stance on this matter.

Yes, I often dress as a pirate. Your point?

by theatre goon on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 06:20:59 PM PDT

•  Petty. (0+ / 0-)

Childish.

"Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you"

by TheFern on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 06:22:36 PM PDT

•  And, now that you have... (1+ / 0-)
                KVoimakas

...moved on to the juvenile namecalling, I can safely assume that you have no substantive defense for your poor behavior in this diary.

Have a lovely evening.

Yes, I often dress as a pirate. Your point?

by theatre goon on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 06:28:34 PM PDT

•  I uprate comments I agree with. (0+ / 0-)

I don't change my opinion of those comments because they hurt your feelings.  Petty, childish, tiresome.

"Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you"

by TheFern on Sun Jul 28, 2013 at 06:37:55 PM PDT

•  It is also clear... (1+ / 0-)
                    KVoimakas

...that you're not going to let little things like site rules get in your way.

But you like to lecture others about the very same thing -- while continuing to refuse to defend your own poor behavior.

Hypocrisy -- alive and well.

Yes, I often dress as a pirate. Your point?

by theatre goon on Mon Jul 29, 2013 at 04:01:57 AM PDT