View Diary: GunFAIL XXIX (60 comments)

•  So after you fire your warning shot say, whoops. (1+ / 0-)
    Miggles

I will try to do better next time. Problem solved.

But Judge, I said 'Whoops'.

give the NRA the Royal Flush join Stop The NRA

by 88kathy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 at 12:05:17 PM PDT

•  Da fa....??? (0+ / 0-)

In the listed events for #1, where do you see a warning shot? Vsiting off duty cop- there for a funeral. gets inherited a firearm? Screws up and discharges while cleaning. How in the heck do you get a warning shot or even compare this to the Alexander case... I guess apple = kumquat as both are fruit? Idk...

I know you love doing this whole babyish "oopsie whoopsie" thing. But can you please leave comments that follow the thread, thou small as it may be?

•  Are you new to the GunFAIL experience? (1+ / 0-)
        Glen The Plumber

Oh, you're not new to this cuz you know 88kathy.

Yet you joined 6 whole days ago.

Interesting...

The GOP says you have to have an ID to vote, but $ Millionaire donors should remain anonymous?

by JVolvo on Mon Aug 05, 2013 at 03:28:04 PM PDT

•  Wow. I guess the 999999's are after me. (1+ / 0-)
          Glen The Plumber

give the NRA the Royal Flush join Stop The NRA

by 88kathy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 at 04:36:46 PM PDT

•  Not so interesting (0+ / 0-)

Actually. Ya- joined a whole week ago. So here's the deal- as I have said in another post, I have need reading Daily Kos for just a tad over a year. Considered myself libertarian and still do to a point I guess. However since reading here, I've had my viewpoint challenged and realized that I have more in common with the Democratic Party than I ever realized. I've not been a regular voter but did last year and voted mosty D too.

As it was pointed out to me by someone else, my posts suck and are low grade. I suppose so.. New to community writing and posting. But I feel strongly in RBKA so I feel confident in posting on that. Keystone and ACA- not anywhere near policy deep so I won't comment. It's a comfort thing. But DK has moved me over.. But the way some people respond to new posters sometimes pushes them away.

•  Da Fa Fa (0+ / 0-)
        Why? (0+ / 0-)

No. 1 was probably not charged for 2 reasons. First- the discharge was accidental (supposedly). Alexander shot on purpose. Second and probably most important- off duty cop visiting for a funeral.

by Kasoru on Sun Aug 04, 2013 at 04:52:25 AM HST

In your comment.

Guess you read my dossier. I know RkBA keeps a dossier on me. It warms my heart because I think more about my old farts than what RkBA said.

If you say whoops after firing that would prove accidental discharge and take the supposedly out of it.

give the NRA the Royal Flush join Stop The NRA

by 88kathy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 at 04:35:45 PM PDT

•  PS bullet through the wall (0+ / 0-)

20 years no whoopsie
        get out of jail free whoopsie.

So if she would have claimed she misfired the gun, no problem. That's the kum of the quat.

give the NRA the Royal Flush join Stop The NRA