View Diary: Mr. KOS, Code of Conduct Rule No. 1: Ad Hominem Attacks Are Verboten (151 comments)

•  Yes - Seriously. You play by the rules (1+ / 0-)
    ek hornbeck

and so shall I....

N'est-ce pas!

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Sun Sep 08, 2013 at 09:28:06 PM PDT

•  So, you will play by the rules, as soon as (2+ / 0-)

everyone else is doing it and not until then? Interesting.

At least half the future I've been expecting hasn't gotten here yet. Sigh.... (Yes, there's gender bias in my name; no, I wasn't thinking about it when I signed up. My apologies.)

by serendipityisabitch on Sun Sep 08, 2013 at 09:35:21 PM PDT

•  Now your putting words in my mouth. pico was (1+ / 0-)
        ek hornbeck

making a case specific point.

and I'm making a case specific point.

Don't come calling me names

and then pitch a hissy fit - when I call you names back.

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Sun Sep 08, 2013 at 10:14:08 PM PDT

•  Pico was showing where, very recently, (4+ / 0-)

you called someone a troll. If you want people to not use the term, start with yourself.

by serendipityisabitch on Sun Sep 08, 2013 at 10:21:25 PM PDT

•  They are - By Definition - TROLLING (1+ / 0-)
            ek hornbeck

and doing it as a GANG

Killing a legitimate discussion;
            in extremely bad form.

He's been calling for my banning, HR and saying CT (without EVER making any legitimate case)

all because he and those with him are venerates.

I'm tired of it - and defending myself.

IF YOU REALLY LOOKED at the previous comments, in the previous D - you would see that I pulled up comments (as the party was doing it 1st) - documenting the TRUE history.

You can't be legitimate - telling me not to do something -when you let a GANG get away with doing same.

That is the utter definition of unacceptable BS!

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Sun Sep 08, 2013 at 10:25:50 PM PDT

•  dkosopedia.com "Dealing with trolls" (2+ / 0-)
            ek hornbeck, kharma

States the following;

Dealing with trolls

Trolling is a sad reality of internet life. Most trolls tend to be blatant, posting comments or diaries that are clearly intended to provoke an angry response. Other trollish messages are posted simply to disrupt the conversation in a diary. But some people like to label others trolls who aren't. This is typically done to stifle someone's point of view or to deflect attention away from a real troll. Such promiscuous use of the term muddies discussions and is just another form of name-calling that reduces productive interaction on the site. Be judicious in calling someone a troll or in treating someone as such.

Directly responding to an argument a troll makes is a waste of time; trolls tend not to be interested in actual debate. The community relies on a number of other methods to keep the community as troll-free as possible.

The problem is - the person(s) attacking me - include venerates of this Realm.

I'm being lambasted for stating facts - and they are NEVER called into question for their campaigning as a GANG.

I'm going to handle it a new way this week.

They can kill the conversation;
            but they can't handle the truth.

The desire is to nix the conversation and drive me away.

Poor they!