View Diary: Rep. Steve King asks Obama to have a clown summit (90 comments)

•  Can't someone just turn Steve King off? (6+ / 0-)

I'm so dang tired of him, his racism and his utter ignorance and what appears to be stupidity (but he could be bright and trying to play to the least common denominator in his base. I dont know. I dont care. Just turn him off.)

No. I don't mean that.

Take out the battery too.

© grover

by grover on Fri Aug 16, 2013 at 11:01:49 AM PDT

•  Disagree. He forms a major portion of my (1+ / 0-)
      grover

entertainment.

We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

by Observerinvancouver on Fri Aug 16, 2013 at 02:17:59 PM PDT

•  hockey season is almost here. (1+ / 0-)
        Observerinvancouver

© grover

by grover on Fri Aug 16, 2013 at 03:35:17 PM PDT

•  Cruel of you to conflate hockey players and (1+ / 0-)
          grover

Steve King.

by Observerinvancouver on Fri Aug 16, 2013 at 05:51:52 PM PDT

•  Ah, not what I meant. (1+ / 0-)
            Observerinvancouver

You said that he provides a major form of your entertainment. I presumed you meant because it's offseason.

What I mean, in other words, hold on a little longer -- as soon as preseason arrives, you can go back to ignoring Steve King and pay attention to the Kings.

Or the Canucks, Oilers, -- or even the Sharks, if you must.

Make sense?

© grover

by grover on Fri Aug 16, 2013 at 06:02:32 PM PDT

•  I catch your drift. However, I doubt (1+ / 0-)
              grover

I could ever ignore Steve King.  Some folk gawp at train wrecks, auto accidents and fires.  I gawp at American politics.  :)

by Observerinvancouver on Sat Aug 17, 2013 at 09:47:26 AM PDT