View Diary: Overnight News Digest (63 comments)

•  anyname (0+ / 0-)

Disgusting & Incredible is my choice for first prize.
    Runner up would be the Steam Punk one.

I`m already against the next war.

by Knucklehead on Wed Aug 21, 2013 at 11:04:00 PM PDT

•  wedding should be fun (1+ / 0-)
      Knucklehead

not boring... so much money is spent on them; 50 % get divorced (so much money is wasted getting them dissolved)

If we don't recognize that this is a truly unique moment in America's constitutional history, our generation's going to regret it forever. ~ Senator Ron Wyden

by anyname on Wed Aug 21, 2013 at 11:06:57 PM PDT

•  Appears to be spam. (0+ / 1-)
      Hidden by:
      anyname

This diarist has posted the same comment about the writers guild in one of Hunter's diaries, not related in topic at all.

Are you sure you want to tip these comments?

© grover

by grover on Wed Aug 21, 2013 at 11:24:17 PM PDT

•  hey you toad (0+ / 0-)

I've never posted writer's guild anywhere on dkos that I can remember but if my memory is failing me LOOK whoever the hell righteous troll YOU ARE

I've registered story premise with them years ago; they were very helpful

by anyname on Wed Aug 21, 2013 at 11:57:18 PM PDT

•  recent ex who you are (0+ / 0-)

by anyname on Thu Aug 22, 2013 at 12:03:22 AM PDT

•  This (0+ / 0-)

Is where you posted the identical comment.

It's at the bottom of Hunter's diary about Iowa Reoublicans. It was so out of place that I glanced around and saw the same comment here.

If you can't remember back two hours ago, that's my fault?

I did not HR that comment as spam. I didn't HR this one either. I made a statement about things APPEARING to be spammy.

Your HR of me is totally out of line.

All you had to do was look at your last few comments and lob a quick explanation.

As for the link you plucked out of context, what does that prive exactly? I was joking around l with someone that I have a good relationship with (note the smiley faces, term of endearment, and the fact that we jokingly call each other by our UIDs, which is a little fun thing just between us).

So it proves what exactly? I have no clue.

You clearly posted something twice, including once where you didn't intend to. It looked like spam in that location. I asked a question.

I misunderstood your post. You mis-posted. We both made mistakes.  I am willing to apologize for misunderstanding.

But only one of us tossed a donut and resorted to name calling.

© grover

by grover on Thu Aug 22, 2013 at 12:44:24 AM PDT

•  ahaaaa right (0+ / 1-)
            Hidden by:
            Brecht

yeah I did post it the first time in the wrong diary... then posted it here after that;

oops cheers to no editing after the fact ; jeers to you smuck for nasty tempered visit..... get lost!

troll somewhere else

by anyname on Thu Aug 22, 2013 at 12:53:42 AM PDT

•  You made a mistake, anyname. Why be so rude? (0+ / 0-)

grover made a mistake too - but grover's comments were calm and informative, while you slapped an HR on him, and wrote two really rude comments.

I'm HRing your for being persistently dickish. If you remove your HR from grover's comment, I'll remove mine from yours.

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth" Samuel Johnson

by Brecht on Thu Aug 22, 2013 at 11:48:06 AM PDT

•  grover (1+ / 0-)
        grover

I have responded to this commenter for months.
        He has always been up front with me & I`m saying this in his defense.
        I hope you are wrong.
        I always read his interesting contributions to the science diaries in the nightly OND`s which I have participated in for years.
        I would like to thank you for your concern on my behalf & you know I`ve never had a problem with you since I rec many of your comments, but I believe this is uncalled for.
        I do hope this is resolved asap for all of our sakes.
        Thank you.

If anyone looks at my history, it is one of humor, fun & images.
        I stand by my reputation on line & in real life.

I`m already against the next war.

by Knucklehead on Thu Aug 22, 2013 at 12:57:54 AM PDT

•  Thanks for your comment. (1+ / 0-)
          Knucklehead

I never doubted YOU directly, of course.

Looks like both of us made mistakes.

I apologized.

I got HRd by your friend.

So it goes.

Have a good evening (morning?) Knucklehead.

© grover