View Diary: Update: THEY QUITE LITERALLY CAN WATCH YOUR IDEAS AS YOU TYPE"; "Mind-reading computers"? (42 comments)

•  Daily Fail? (nt) (0+ / 0-)

warning: snark above

by NE2 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 05:14:45 PM PDT

•  Hi NE2! (0+ / 0-)

Remember the new rules posted toady.  Rule number one "No being a dick" ummkay?  Anyways, I kinda like you in an archie bunker sorta way [cheez]

When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even. -Percy Bysshe

by Cat4everrr on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 05:19:03 PM PDT

•  I'm curious to know if you took me up on my advice (0+ / 0-)

I think throwing back a few brews would really bring out the character in you.  [flips hair and flashing my best smile]

by Cat4everrr on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 05:25:31 PM PDT

•  Actually, YOUR response was dickish. (0+ / 0-)

NE2 had a legitimate response. Mmmmkay?

I'd like to start a new meme: "No means no" is a misnomer. It should be "Only 'Yes' means yes." Just because someone doesn't say "No" doesn't mean they've given consent. If she didn't say "Yes", there is no consent.

by second gen on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 08:50:17 PM PDT

•  Nickname for the Daily Mail (1+ / 0-)
      second gen

the Murdoch fishwrap in the UK. Not a good source for anything, really.

warning: snark above

by NE2 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 07:37:58 PM PDT

•  Fair Enough (0+ / 0-)

Glad to see you still around.

by Cat4everrr on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 07:44:07 PM PDT

• Spam (17)
  • Labor (17)
  • Law (17)
  • Media (17)
  • Republicans (17)
  • Barack Obama (16)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (15)
  • White House (14)
  • International (13)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site