View Diary: Putin: Obama cannot go to war without sharing the "evidence" for the chemical weapons (82 comments)

•  In other words, (0+ / 0-)

you made a false claim and can't support it now.

Got it!

This all started with "what the Republicans did to language".

by lunachickie on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 07:25:16 AM PDT

•  Yep, that's it. n/t (0+ / 0-)

I don't mind if you're straight. Just don't flaunt it in public.

by Chrislove on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 07:25:51 AM PDT

•  So anything else you have to say (0+ / 0-)

here won't be taken seriously. Essentially, you're wasting your time continuing to comment when you refuse to support your own statements with anything other than vomit.

You do understand that too, don't you?

This all started with "what the Republicans did to language".

by lunachickie on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 07:29:09 AM PDT

•  As a last note before (1+ / 0-)
          Christin

I leave this diary, I am not interested in proving my credibility to you. I will let the tippers or non-tippers decide if my comment is correct. I am not providing "evidence" to you.

Also, I get it, my comments are vomit. Really, we all get it.

ttyl.

I don't mind if you're straight. Just don't flaunt it in public.

by Chrislove on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 07:37:36 AM PDT

•  Of course (0+ / 0-)

you're not interested in your own personal cred. You're taking one for the Team! What you appeared to be interested in was the idea that you could fling fact-free nonsense around to "kill the messenger".

You must! That's what you're interested in--smearing anyone that doesn't support your idiotic "war" and insane "leadership", without being called out for making shit up.

Ooops!

We get it. Really, we all get it.

This all started with "what the Republicans did to language".

by lunachickie on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 07:44:48 AM PDT

•  Your double-standard is extraordinary! (2+ / 0-)
              Christin, Chrislove

Using your words, "Please demonstrate the language used to support your claim..." that Chrislove in this specific thread says he supports war in Syria (your words to him: "your war"). Seems to me he was just questioning Putin's moral standing, and it caused your head to explode in a bullying "STFU and get out of here if you don't agree with me" kind of way.

•  You read me correctly (1+ / 0-)
                CDH in Brooklyn

I didn't reply because I said I wasn't going to, but this really does need addressing. Just to be clear, though, I don't even know where I stand on intervention, and it certainly can't be said that I support it at this point in time with the amount of information I have. I was only addressing Putin's moral standing in this discussion.

Thanks, CDH in Brooklyn.

I don't mind if you're straight. Just don't flaunt it in public.

by Chrislove on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 09:04:05 AM PDT

•  :-) (1+ / 0-)
            Chrislove

Arguing with her brings it all home. How utterly meaningless, sad and devoid of any purpose it is to sit here and waste time and  listen to ad homs and insults of a complete and utter anonymous person on the internet. Just so damn tedious and meaningless. And accomplishes absolutely nothing other than sucking up time meant for family, loved ones, friends, pets, and helping others.

Other than community or activism diaries...I think I' realized this nonsense is just that. Pure nonsense for people who need to talk to strangers on the net , mainly by trying to suck people into their world with name calling, insults and flames. That's sad. The best thing to do is what you just did.

"My Mom is my hero, my angel and I revere her to no end.." Christin, July 6, 2013

by Christin on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 08:25:30 AM PDT