View Diary: A list of intellectuals who support the war with Syria (202 comments)

•  Cheney and Obama also agree (5+ / 0-)

on gay rights. Do you have a problem with that?

Or maybe whether something is right or wrong has nothing to do with Dick Cheney.

"Much of movement conservatism is a con and the base is the marks." -- Chris Hayes

by raptavio on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 09:06:22 AM PDT

•  Oh hai! (6+ / 0-)

Yes I am sure they also agree that it is better to breath air rather than say, liquid nitrogen.

But we aren't talking about Gay rights or breathing are we?

So once again...your lame tactics of "discussion/distraction" are....lame. Tired. Petty. Obvious. and since they are all those things...they are also stupid. Nobody is fooled or confused anymore.

As I said in our last encounter (when I thought you said you were done talking to me?)

...you are posting by rote. You are on automatic, playing the same stupid distraction game over and over again.

What DO you get out it, i wonder?

Or are you just exercising your fingers?

“Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.” 1984

by Stentorian Tone on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 09:55:27 AM PDT

•  And again (3+ / 0-)
        Stentorian Tone, Texknight, sviscusi

you cannot speak to the issue but must attack the individual.

Sad, really.

by raptavio on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 10:18:04 AM PDT

•  LOL! WHAT issue? (4+ / 0-)

I can't address the issue that Obama and Cheney both support Gay rights?

I did that with my first freaking sentence!

Or do you mean the issue that Dick Cheney, the closest thing I know to actual evil supports killing people in Syria...and that Obama agrees with him?

I think I addressed that issue too.

And again, you are using a blog trope...

you cannot speak to the issue but must attack the individual.
          That is not only inaccurate, as I just showed, but also completely artificial.

Your response is ROTE.

It is a GAME

It is a TACTIC.

Please stop.

by Stentorian Tone on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 10:55:59 AM PDT

•  I'm so very sorry (3+ / 0-)
            Stentorian Tone, Texknight, sviscusi

that you're incapable of understanding that the point was an illustration that the rightness or wrongness of an action is completely irrespective of whether or not Dick Cheney supports or opposes it.

But that was the point. One which you are obviously unequipped to respond.

"LOL! Please stop.", by the way, is a particularly bizarre way to open and close your remarks.

by raptavio on Sat Aug 31, 2013 at 11:02:30 AM PDT

•  Sigh (0+ / 0-)

I will stop contributing to your hijack attempt (based on a lame and irrelevant "point") now.

I hope you get better!