View Diary: John Kerry for President, 2016 (128 comments)

•  calm down. (5+ / 0-)

"They make up must the comments and the repeated demands this be labeled shark are ignorant."

I'm going to go swimming now. Frenzy is not my preferred state.

•  i will change my sig line (0+ / 0-)

To read me typing a Droid phone is the very difficult for me. Proofing mistakes on this is just hard.

The frenzy is in the comments.
      At least ten orders to make this snark, which my phone keeps changing to shark

"My Mom is my hero, my angel and I revere her to no end.." Christin, July 6, 2013

by Christin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 at 04:13:43 PM PDT

•  it just gets better and better n/t (3+ / 0-)
        boriskamite, DeadHead, Lost and Found

Dogs from the street can have all the desirable qualities that one could want from pet dogs. Most adopted stray dogs are usually humble and exceptionally faithful to their owners as if they are grateful for this kindness. -- H.M. Bhumibol Adulyadej

by corvo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 at 04:15:49 PM PDT

•  it's a whole new language (3+ / 0-)
        DeadHead, corvo, Lost and Found

on smart phones. I am on  a rather ordinary laptop so it didn't come out as shark phones or snarkphones.

I just had a vision of the NSA busting someone on the basis or an errant autocorrect.

•  *of (2+ / 0-)
          corvo, DeadHead

not or. can I not make a point without making an ass of myself at the same time? Sheesh.

•  Well, I've typed (2+ / 0-)
          corvo, Lost and Found

most of my comments and diaries in the last couple of years here on the Android phone I'm using right now. Most of them come out typo-free.

Phones can be trained and there's several 3rd-party keyboard replacements available that make things a lot easier.

Autocorrect attempts most certainly do occur still, but that's what proofreading and the "preview" button are for. ;)

That said, interacting on DailyKos is considerably easier on a computer.

by DeadHead on Sun Sep 01, 2013 at 05:11:31 PM PDT

•  its my touch screen... (0+ / 0-)

I have to press super hard lately to get things to stick...I need to send it in. I  get so frustrated things come out in strange cave language. I cringe reading some stuff back but trying to correct it by spacing back is even more difficult.. What is pathetic is to see a few people  with nothing better to do than  playing Droid cop and mocking those of us struggling though the tech  problems on our phones.

by Christin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 at 05:17:50 PM PDT

•  and deadhead shows up again * (0+ / 0-)

by Christin on Mon Sep 02, 2013 at 12:44:52 PM PDT

•  I see you aren't interested (0+ / 0-)

in backing off your bullshit.

I get to read and comment wherever I want, okay?

Why am I the only one you're calling attention to for commenting in threads? You don't do this to anyone else but me.

I didn't even comment at you or mention you. I commented about my phone. Nothing more.

Grow up already. You're acting like a ten year old, ffs.

by DeadHead on Mon Sep 02, 2013 at 02:23:33 PM PDT