View Diary: When a child goes missing you have entered Hell ! (28 comments)

•  My 3 yr old granddaughter is living (7+ / 0-)

with two addicts and an alcoholic and neither cops nor DCF will do anything about it.  Her parents take photos of her high and post them on Facebook.  I don't know how she is still alive.  I haven't seen her in 21 months.

Corrupt, sadistic cops and DCF have threatened to arrest me for harassment if I don't stop reporting.  Nobody cares at all for our children.  If this is happening to us, how many others are in this state, in the country, and nothing is being done?  How can it be so hard to save a child?  I am sick to death of hearing all the insane excuses....there is no excuse to leave children like this.  Addict parents like this are so mean, they would kill the kids just to make a point.  Our family's been living in hell since this sweet child's birth.  My daughter brags that it doesn't matter what she and her boyfriend do, his parents would never turn them in.

I don't know how to link my petition.  It's my sig line.  Please, please, please sign and share.  The only weapon I have left is to expose these bastards.

Thanks

Please save a child's life. www.signon.org/sign/sarasota-sheriffs-office

by kmfmstar on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:12:07 PM PDT

•  Do it... Sounds like you are in Hell now (7+ / 0-)

Go higher up.  I went to the FBI and GBI and the Governor but the GBI AND FBI has to get something from local to call an amber alert BUT.... There is someone higher up you can go to.  I will help you anyway I can.. I know what this feels like.  Go to the State Resource HHS and report the authorities and do what I should have done call the DOJ if there  is no justice.  I did call the attorney general of Ga but I never got a call back.  It was on us..Period.   Worry the crap out of them.... They got reaaaaaaaal tired of my fussing about incompetence.   I did get a letter back from the governor, now I just call the white house ...would not have done anygood back then.. Bush world.

We the People have to make a difference and the Change.....Just do it ! Be part of helping us build a veteran community online. United Veterans of America

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:19:40 PM PDT

•  It's a copy and paste. (7+ / 0-)

I can do this but don't know how to explain it.

Hope you get some help from this, kmfmstar.

But you probably need some sort of advocate working on your side. Wish I could be more help.

God spare me the Heart to fight them... I'll fight the Pirates forever. -Mother Jones

by JayRaye on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:21:25 PM PDT

•  Thanks, I'm trying to put it on my sig line (5+ / 0-)
        Vetwife, JayRaye, Tonedevil, Kit RMP, kyril

Like that.  Horace did it the other day for me in his reply but I have an iPad and don't have the right click mouse.  I'll keep trying.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I will try anything.  Again.  Last week I commented in a news article and got 81 signers in 24 hours.

Please save a child's life. http//signon.org/sign/sarasota-sheriffs-office

by kmfmstar on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:27:26 PM PDT

•  If it is on Facebook ..I think I would (4+ / 0-)
          kmfmstar, JayRaye, Tonedevil, Kit RMP

Screenshoot it and their comments and go to the State.

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:29:49 PM PDT

•  I send the photos to Walgreens, (5+ / 0-)
            JayRaye, Vetwife, Tonedevil, celdd, Kit RMP

make copies of them and send them to our reps.  I've gone all the way to Bill Nelson and the White House, but all they do is call local DCF.  Local wont even talk to me any more.

I have spoken to grandparents who have said that they pissed DCF off by expecting them to do their jobs, and when the kids were finally seized, they disappeared.  One grandmother told me that the only good that came of it was it got her daughter clean.  Together they have been searching for her granddaughter for four years.

These bastards have no oversight and no accountability.  They will all burn in hell one day, I'm counting on it.

Please save a child's life. http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/sarasota-sheriffs-office

by kmfmstar on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:35:00 PM PDT

•  Well you just said a mouthful (4+ / 0-)
              kmfmstar, Tonedevil, Kit RMP, JayRaye

You are in Florida.   Scott DOES not need this publicity right now.  You research every single case gone bad in Florida and then  try and get in touch with  Crist.  He will be his opponent.   Document the DCF which is taking marching orders from Scott and his administration.  Now depending on what county you are in.. I can show this with your permission to a Juvenile worker in my county who knows a lot of people.  My daughter did volunteer work for her..... I can get her to do the heavy lifting...She is a vet and a friend..... If the parents are in Florida.

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 08:21:32 PM PDT

•  Oh, Vetwife, (2+ / 0-)
                Vetwife, Tonedevil

You are awesome.  We are in sarasota county, the parents are in Englewood.  The parents names are Kevin Murphy and Valery Martin.  The address is 700 harmony lane.  They have been trafficking pills for years, all the cops know them.  I guess I should have kosmailed you, but at this point I don't care who knows what.

I will do what you have said.....Crist is one person I have not contacted.  FYI, our local rep is Nancy Detert, what a giant stinking piece of worthless do nothing crap she is.

Last week, when I got the 81 signers in a day, a man from CA wrote in the comments next to his signature that he called the Sarasota co. Sheriffs office and was treated rudely.  It pissed him off.  I thought of changing my email info to all the signers with more specifics.

Just to let you know how sadistic and cruel these cops are...a man shot and killed his 2 yr old son last year at 3 a.m.  The mother met EMTs in the driveway with the baby wrapped in a blanket.  Everyone knows he's a drug dealer.  The Charlotte county sheriffs office released a report stating that it was an accidental shooting.  The dad turned himself in this past January, was released on his own recognizance and is walking the streets to this day.  A family friend told me that the moms parents are frantic....they have a daughter around a yr of age.  The family knew this would happen and they feared for the kids.  And like my own daughter, theirs protects her man.  Drugs.  What a blight.

Save a child's life. Please sign and share.

by kmfmstar on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 08:47:57 PM PDT

•  Kosmail me your (1+ / 0-)
                  Kit RMP

very vital info to pass on to the friend at the Juvenile Dept and in the meantime get in touch with FDLE as well.
                  At this point DOJ is needed.

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 08:52:31 PM PDT

•  Please get Horace to turn your (2+ / 0-)
                    kmfmstar, Kit RMP

signature line into a clickable link on that peitition.  I asked DaNang to  do mine years ago..... thankfully he did.
                    All I know is you have to go to the profile page and for that you will have to give him your password to go in and do it but you can always change the password if you feel comfortable doing that,  just a suggestion...

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 09:01:31 PM PDT

•  I finally did it! (2+ / 0-)
                      Vetwife, Kit RMP

Tx loads to Horace.  He said it might take a while to show up, Kos can be slow sometimes.  It was, and it did!  All your suggestions are valuable.  Thanks.

Save a child's life. Please sign and share. www.signon.org/sign/sarasota-sheriffs-office Save a child's life. Please sign and share.

by kmfmstar on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 09:40:54 PM PDT

•  Great (1+ / 0-)
                        Kit RMP

now fax or write a cover letter of that petition to these numbers...

DEA

(800) 407-4880
                        (239) 278-7170
                        Fax (239) 278-7373

(941) 359-5655

(863) 386-6085

...........................................................

Will get the press numbers for you downthread..

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 10:22:30 PM PDT

•  You need to go and find a G A L (4+ / 0-)
        JayRaye, Lujane, Tonedevil, Kit RMP

Guardian ad liteum or straight to the Juvenile authorities.
        if all else fails call the press.  On looking back I should have brought in the press but was afraid for their safety as you probably are.    That DCF worker has superiors outside the district.  Document document document !!!!!  I campaigned in 2008 against that sheriff and told all the details.. He still won but I am still not sure I won't sue ...I think about it now and again.

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:27:52 PM PDT

•  Do you want Harold Copus's number? (4+ / 0-)
      JayRaye, Tonedevil, Kit RMP, kyril

Vet just said ..GET IN THE SPOTLIGHT... Put so much heat on them they have to do something.. YOU are being harrassed by trying to get people to do their job.

by Vetwife on Tue Sep 17, 2013 at 07:34:43 PM PDT