View Diary: Hobby helicopter kills man in Brooklyn (97 comments)

•  Papercut from a business card ? Really ? (0+ / 0-)

This is just to silly .
    You find these objects dangerous ?

"please love deeply...openly and genuinely." A. H.

by indycam on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:09:19 AM PDT

•  Only when misused, I don't find anything (0+ / 0-)

particularly dangerous though.

I tend to pay attention to what I'm doing and know that if I am doing something potentially dangerous, like reloading or using a power saw, that it is my fault if I do something stupid and burn myself or poke an eye out or cut off a finger.

Vaya con Dios Don Alejo
      I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.
      Emiliano Zapata

by buddabelly on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:15:13 AM PDT

•  "Everything is unsafe" (1+ / 0-)
        OHdog

You pay attention to safety when using a ping pong ball , an erasure , a business card , because you might chock to death , suffer a nasal blockage or maybe get a papercut such that you need an amputation ?

Sorry , I think you are just paying games with words and safety .

"please love deeply...openly and genuinely." A. H.

by indycam on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:21:30 AM PDT

•  Everything can be unsafe, there is a huge (0+ / 0-)

difference in the 2 statements.

Vaya con Dios Don Alejo
          I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.
          Emiliano Zapata

by buddabelly on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:28:53 AM PDT

•  ... (0+ / 0-)
             Everything is unsafe is mis-used (3+ / 0-)

ontheleftcoast, WorkerInUSA, buddabelly

including bottled water, which has killed before.

by Roadbed Guy on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 07:28:53 AM PDT

"please love deeply...openly and genuinely." A. H.

by indycam on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:42:17 AM PDT

•  did you miss "is misused" clarified to if misused (0+ / 0-)

Vaya con Dios Don Alejo
              I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.
              Emiliano Zapata

by buddabelly on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:53:35 AM PDT

•  So a ping pong ball is unsafe if misused ? (0+ / 0-)

A rubber eraser is unsafe if misused ?
                A business card is unsafe if misused ?

did you miss "is misused"
                Nope .

"please love deeply...openly and genuinely." A. H.

by indycam on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:02:25 AM PDT