View Diary: The Surveillance State As Foucault's Panopticon (327 comments)

•  Yes. (5+ / 0-)

You're very picky, I know.

Have a nice day, Oke.

by DeadHead on Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 03:17:01 AM PDT

•  Was that nice or really neccessary? (5+ / 0-)

I wrote a diary expressing how I feel about an interaction and you throw it out here? This is now the second diary I've written that has been used as a form of what appears to be ammunition?
      You have a good day, too, Deadhead.

"No matter where you are now, now is the time to build coalitions" Rev. William Barber

by Oke on Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 03:21:36 AM PDT

•  That's kinda how I felt. (5+ / 0-)

by DeadHead on Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 03:53:14 AM PDT

•  you don't have to mind that (0+ / 0-)

The main problem with your diary, in a sense, is that Hamden's comment got 33 recs and 0 hide rates. If Ray thinks that the DBAD rule should have applied, apparently he wasn't willing to follow through. So, I don't really see "manipulation" of the DBAD rule. I do see Ray complaining; shrug.

"I am not sure how we got here, but then, I am not really sure where we are." -Susan from 29

by HudsonValleyMark on Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 04:52:24 AM PDT

•  asdf (6+ / 0-)

lol (9+ / 0-)

You got that one bookmarked.

Good for you.

That comment has about as much value now as it did then. Zero.

As is typical for you when you get called on your crap, you make it about someone else.

By dragging shit from another diary into this one, no less.

by DeadHead on Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 12:10:39 AM IST

Ron Reagan: "Sarah Palin's constituency are people who wear red rubber noses and bells on their shoes."

by AnnetteK on Wed Sep 11, 2013 at 06:03:50 AM PDT

•  Good job, Annette! (0+ / 0-)

You've been monitoring all of my threads, I see.

Looking for some kind of gotcha. You really have Oke's back.

Except, the comment you blockquoted doesn't mean much, considering I've never claimed to not be guilty of engaging in the behavior myself. So, gotcha failed. As usual.

And you want to know why I brought it up? Because that diary's sole purpose was meta. I was one of the people called out for a comment that I made, that, as it turns out was right on the money. Is HamdenRice still on timeout, btw? lol.

And I didn't even get the fucking courtesy of a reply to the comments I posted in that diary. You know, the ones with a bunch of examples of HamdenRice's previous asshole comments that no one could POSSIBLY believe he said. Because he's a great guy in Black Kos or something.

Just some stupid fucking comment about "nopologies" from you.

So yeah, I had a bone to pick on that one, and the opportunity presented itself.

But I'm glad you're still obsessing over me, though. It's been going on what, a couple months now?

by DeadHead on Thu Sep 12, 2013 at 12:57:13 AM PDT