View Diary: Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 9/23 (423 comments)

•  Oh look (1+ / 0-)
    James Allen

A list of all the angles that haven't been beaten to death five times over on the PPP / Nate Silver debate!

•  Please, let's not restart this conversation (1+ / 0-)
      JohnnyBoston

This is up there with the Hanabusa/Schatz flame wars. Let's just not talk about it anymore.

(-8.38, -4.72), CT-02 (home), ME-01 (college) "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." -Spock

by ProudNewEnglander on Mon Sep 23, 2013 at 07:52:06 AM PDT

•  Well, since you mentioned Schatz, (0+ / 0-)

let me just say I am excited for the premiere of "The Blacklist" tonight. I'm trying to imagine Kiefer Sutherland and Hugh Laurie, the other two rumored choices, in the role, and yet the more I think about it, the more James Spader seems like the perfect fit.

"At this point, if the president came out in favor of breathing, [Republican leaders would] tell their caucus members to hold their breaths."--Jared Bernstein

by bjssp on Mon Sep 23, 2013 at 08:03:38 AM PDT

•  I never cared for James Spader (0+ / 0-)

until Boston Legal.

by James Allen on Mon Sep 23, 2013 at 09:55:40 AM PDT

•  I don't really (0+ / 0-)

remember him in the show, nor in much of anything else besides his brief stint on "The Office." But seeing the clips, it looks like he's going to be great in the role.

by bjssp on Mon Sep 23, 2013 at 09:58:10 AM PDT

•  And now (0+ / 0-)

he somehow landed the voice-acting role of the villain in the next Avengers movie.  Who woulda thought?

•  I feel like I have to watch that movie (0+ / 0-)

again. I remember seeing it but, probably because it was after work, feeling exhausted and not really loving it. It wasn't bad, from what I remember. I just felt like "Whatever." But considering we're set for, at a bare minimum, two more movies, plus a TV show, plus any number of related movies...

by bjssp on Mon Sep 23, 2013 at 11:24:56 AM PDT

•  Depends if someone brings it up again (0+ / 0-)

"What do you mean "conspiracy"? Does that mean it's someone's imaginings and that the actual polls hovered right around the result?" - petral

by conspiracy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 at 07:52:29 AM PDT