View Diary: Iran, U.S. to begin talks on Tehran's nuclear program October 15 (85 comments)

•  wow such a juvenile response (0+ / 0-)

hit a nerve I guess?

•  Yeah, kind of like (5+ / 0-)

How it would hit a nerve if someone called you an authoritarian apologist and administration sycophant.

Would it bother you if someone did that? I think it would.

And frankly, you're hardly in a position to be determining what is or is not a "juvenile response."

by DeadHead on Fri Sep 27, 2013 at 12:45:28 AM PDT

•  Heh. (1+ / 0-)
        duhban

Asks the guy whose dearest hope is to hit a nerve.

Most people don't ask if they have offended as part of a six sigma process to reach a highest possible degree of noisome

HEY COGNITIVE INFILTRATORS! I googled "confirmation bias" and Daily Kos raided my house! And and and smashed my hard drives! Ask CNN, it's all truthy!

by Inland on Fri Sep 27, 2013 at 09:25:16 AM PDT

•  You would know, bub. (0+ / 0-)

Sad how a MB post about diplomacy working with Iran was interrupted by a smear of lefty kossacks who don't think military force is the answer.

Tribe Cheer on, Inland.  It's all about the Tribe.

As of 9pm 8/30/13: RETIRED Pie Warrior. Substance over Sh*t Flinging (as best as I am able) ~ JV

by JVolvo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 at 01:07:37 PM PDT

•  Yeah, interrupted. (1+ / 0-)
            duhban

It interrupted your premise about how you're all alone in your purity among blood thirsting war maniacs.

It's so hard for your type that people like corvo have to say that the diplomacy is all a fake for a war plan, to the knowing nods of the people who would rather see a war than give up a good pie fight on a blog.  Pathetic.

by Inland on Fri Sep 27, 2013 at 01:46:26 PM PDT

•  Who, me? (0+ / 0-)

Certainly not MY "dearest hope."

Unless it's hitting a nerve with you. And maybe three or so others around here. In which case, I admit, it's rather amusing.

Now, if you care to translate your second sentence into something more comprehensible, I'll be happy to address it.

by DeadHead on Fri Sep 27, 2013 at 03:33:19 PM PDT

•  "oh, I never intend to be a jerk (0+ / 0-)

Except for those times I do."

No kidding, genius.