View Diary: Daily Kos Elections gubernatorial race ratings: Initial ratings for 2013-14 (203 comments)

•  You're ditching Mizeur for lack of experience? (0+ / 0-)

Or because you don't think she has the big bucks of the more conservative machine Dems?

I tried to go online to find a similar bear head...but when I searched “Big Bear Head” it gave me a San Diego craigslist ad entitled “Big Bear needs some quick head now” and then I just decided to never go on the internet again.--Jenny Lawson

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 at 11:57:51 AM PDT

•  Don't know that much about her (0+ / 0-)

if anything. I know Gansler and I know Brown, right now however I am dealing with a critical illness in a family member and have been around her only infrequently.

I don't know enough about her, not dismissing her at all.

Although a soldier by profession, I have never felt any sort of fondness for war, and I have never advocated it, except as a means of peace. ~ Ulysses S Grant

by vcmvo2 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 at 12:28:34 PM PDT

•  Oh, OK. Well, she's done some serious work (2+ / 0-)
        MichaelNY, vcmvo2

with people in Western MD against fracking, working with landowners out there that don't like the way they've been treated by the oil companies. She's also (obviously) great on LGBT issues and women's issues. She's good on voting rights too.

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Mon Oct 07, 2013 at 12:59:56 AM PDT

•  I'll check her out! (0+ / 0-)

Thanks!

by vcmvo2 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 at 02:55:13 AM PDT

•  Sure thing! :-) n/t (1+ / 0-)
            vcmvo2

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Mon Oct 07, 2013 at 07:24:18 AM PDT

•  Wow! (0+ / 0-)

She is really cool! I guess that's what I get for not watching TV, I had no idea who she was. I'm up in the badlands of Carroll County so I just was unaware of her.

She is wonderful! I am going to work for her campaign! I am so impressed! Thank you for pointing her out!

Yes! We do need women in the Free State!

by vcmvo2 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 at 07:43:22 PM PDT