View Diary: Markos: please (267 comments)

•  Not really interesting, actually. (6+ / 0-)

People rec what they want.

I get the sense you don't like that one got more recs than the other.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have commented about it, it seems to me.

by DeadHead on Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 06:01:23 PM PDT

•  You continue to stalk my posts after I made it (0+ / 0-)

clear back when that I don't feel comfortable talking to you. Please just go your own way. It's a big site. Thanks.

If I knew it was going to be that kind of party, I'd have stuck my ---- in the mashed potatoes! - Paul's Boutique

by DoctorWho on Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 10:21:39 PM PDT

•  You don't feel "comfortable." lol. (1+ / 0-)
        churchylafemme

News flash: You're on a public blog.

If you don't want people replying to your stupid comments, don't make stupid comments.

By the way, I've made a total of (24) comments to you in my almost four years on Daily Kos.

(3) of those (24) are in this diary.

The last comment I made to you, prior to these three, was on 09/27, nine days ago.

The one before that was on 09/09, eighteen days.

So please, spare me the "stalk" bullshit, okay?

It's the lazy way out. If you had a reasonable response to my comment, you would have offered it.

by DeadHead on Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 11:23:58 PM PDT

•  So your answer is no you will not stop responding (0+ / 0-)

to my posts even though this is the second time I've asked. Public forum, okay so if we were face to face and I asked repeatedly that we please not continue this conversation because you make me uncomfortable you would say no that's just an excuse it's a free country and continue to confront me regardless.

ok.

by DoctorWho on Thu Oct 10, 2013 at 12:22:42 AM PDT

•  My answer is this: (1+ / 0-)
            churchylafemme

You don't get to fence yourself off from others on a political blog just because you want to insulate yourself from criticism.

I am responding to the comments you post, just as everyone who is a member of DailyKos in good standing has a right to do.

Instead of refusing to address a comment someone makes to you because it makes you "uncomfortable" for no other reason aside from the fact that it questions your reasoning, maybe you could, you know, tell me why you're right and I'm full of shit or something.

Just so we're clear, here is the comment of mine that made you very, very uncomfortable:

Not really interesting, actually.

People rec what they want.

I get the sense you don't like that one got more recs than the other.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have commented about it, it seems to me.

by DeadHead on Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 06:01:23 PM PDT

That rather innocuous comment elicited this reply from you:
            You continue to stalk my posts after I made it

by DoctorWho on Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 10:21:39 PM PDT

Now, are you going to tell me with a straight face that your reply to my comment wasn't disproportionate to it?

by DeadHead on Thu Oct 10, 2013 at 01:06:20 AM PDT

•  you can't tell... (1+ / 0-)
        churchylafemme

...others to stop posting on a diary, or any specific comment as I understand the rules, and most of the time an accusation of stalking gets HR unless you have proof.  If you suspect stalking report it to the admins and especially don't respond if a poster makes you uncomfortable.

We Glory in war, in the shedding of human blood. What fools we are.

by delver rootnose on Thu Oct 10, 2013 at 04:30:29 PM PDT