View Diary: I LOVE ACA (38 comments)

•  I would think if that were true.. (0+ / 0-)

The government would have suggested to do as you say. There have been diaries that said to USE Firefox.

I wish it were that easy.

What is so unnerving about the candidacy of Sarah Palin is the degree to which she represents—and her supporters celebrate—the joyful marriage of confidence and ignorance. SAM HARRIS

by Cpqemp on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:04:27 AM PDT

•  Are you kidding???? (3+ / 0-)
      AdamSelene, second gen, Sylv

The government which has a)been shut down for the past few weeks or the government that created such a buggy site??  LOL.

Look, I write this to relate experience.  You try for yourself and you will see.

Maybe this is a public bug report.  Maybe they are aware of it and working to fix it.  Maybe they don't have the funds to explain it.

But if I didn't switch away from Firefox to IE, I would still be trying to create an account.

So use the information as you will but if you are serious about getting online with the least frustration, use IE for now.

Visit the Iraq Memorial Quilt @ http://www.iraqmemorialquilt.com

by pollchecker on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:08:38 AM PDT

•  I hope you're right.. (2+ / 0-)
        ChadmanFL, Sylv

..but it a bigger problem than just Firefox. By the way, what state are you in?

I used Firefox. I was able to register. But I couldn't get anywhere after that.

by Cpqemp on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:11:23 AM PDT

•  That's when I switched to IE (4+ / 0-)
          Cpqemp, ahumbleopinion, FloridaSNMOM, Sylv

Yeah, that's as far as I got as well.  That's when it dawned on me that maybe the problem was Firefox and went and tried it with IE.  And since then no problems.

But if I go back and try to access the account via Firefox, well, it doesn't work.   That's why I posted the bug report.

It's still too slow and still got some minor bugs but it's working and if we could keep the darn pundits off the site, regular people might actually get on and see for themselves.

TEXAS!  I'm working to get Wendy Davis elected so we can expand Medicaid as well.

Maybe we can even amend our constitution so we can recall any politician that isn't elected with 50% or greater of registered voters like a current embarrassing meglomaniac that pretends to act in Texans best interest.

Visit the Iraq Memorial Quilt @ http://www.iraqmemorialquilt.com

by pollchecker on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:17:31 AM PDT

•  We're on the same team, btw. (2+ / 0-)
            ChadmanFL, Sylv

I hope to goodness that it starts to get better. really better. I need insurance, desperately.

by Cpqemp on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:18:49 AM PDT

•  You will be happy with ACA (3+ / 0-)
              second gen, FloridaSNMOM, Sylv

Once you get online and understand how everything works you will love it to.

It's driving me crazy hearing all these reports that it doesn't work or its too expensive.

Hence the diary to say it does work, the pricing is great and people who need insurance should not be afraid to get online......just use IE!  LOL

Same team as in Wendy Davis for Governor????

Visit the Iraq Memorial Quilt @ http://www.iraqmemorialquilt.com

by pollchecker on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:48:22 AM PDT

•  "Same team as in Wendy Davis for Governor?" (0+ / 0-)

Not exactly, I'm in Tennessee. But I am pulling for Davis. Perry is a disgrace to our intelligence.

by Cpqemp on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:53:25 AM PDT

•  Perry's not running this time (1+ / 0-)
                  Cpqemp

But we need everyone's support because we have a legitimate shot at not just the governor's seat but also a serious challenge to Cornyn in the Senate who voted against reopening the gov't and paying our bills as well as some of the crazier House members.

Visit the Iraq Memorial Quilt @ http://www.iraqmemorialquilt.com

by pollchecker on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:58:54 AM PDT

•  I know. (0+ / 0-)

He still insults my intelligence.

"Evolution is a theory that's out there."

Texas needs a smart person to lead them from the abyss. :^)

by Cpqemp on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 07:45:16 AM PDT

•  Often Firefox doesn't work for me, (0+ / 0-)

so when that happens I switch to Chrome and have no problem. For example, accessing gmail with Firefox is sometimes impossible.

The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right. -- Judge Learned Hand, May 21, 1944

by ybruti on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 06:29:02 AM PDT

•  I would be very surprised (0+ / 0-)

If you didn't have major problems trying to access healthcare.gov with Chrome.

Please feel free to let us know.

Visit the Iraq Memorial Quilt @ http://www.iraqmemorialquilt.com