Skip to main content

View Diary: ACA Website to New Yorker: Drop Dead (at least until December) (96 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  sorry, Ted, you lied. (16+ / 0-)

    I thought better of you...

    Doesn't allow you to actually sign up for anything.

    (click on images to see full screen grabs)

    Uploaded with

    Uploaded with

    •  he also lies above when claiming (17+ / 0-)

      navigators are not available...

      Getting Assistance

      There are people in your community who are trained to help you apply for health coverage, understand your coverage options, and help you to enroll in a plan that is best for you and your family. There are different ways to get help applying for health coverage through the Marketplace. You can get help with your application from:

      In Person Assistor/Navigator
      In Person Assistors (IPA)/Navigators are certified and trained to educate and provide enrollment assistance to individuals and small businesses about the health insurance options available through the Marketplace. IPAs/Navigators can assist individuals and families, as well as small businesses and their employees. They speak over 40 different languages and are available weekdays, evenings, and even on weekends. IPA/Navigators are available in convenient community-based locations in every county and all help is free. Click here to find an IPA/Navigator in your community.

      Certified Application Counselor
      Certified Application Counselors (CACs) are also trained to provide enrollment assistance to individuals applying for coverage through the Marketplace. Certified application counselors may work for entities such as hospitals, clinics, providers or health plans. Call 1-855-355-5777 for more information about Certified Application Counselors.

      "Certified brokers" are licensed professionals that have been certified by the Marketplace to provide enrollment assistance to individuals and small businesses about the health insurance options available through Marketplace. Help applying for coverage and enrolling in a plan is free. Click here to find a broker who is suited specifically to your business or family's needs.

      Authorized Representative
      You may have a trusted friend, relative, partner, or lawyer help you and act for you on matters related to your application. This person is called an authorized representative. You need to give permission to the Marketplace to speak with your authorized representative. Click here for information on how to name someone as your authorized representative.

      We are not broke, we are being robbed...but we can fight back...#KosKatalogue

      by Glen The Plumber on Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 10:01:03 AM PDT

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site