View Diary: Wrestling With Myself (96 comments)

•  Indeed; that's a biggie for us. I plan on a large, (1+ / 0-)
    GreenMother

permanent, informational sign on the pollinators in our garden soon. (We have a huge milkweed patch that attracts a big monarch population, for one thing). And our bee species populations are amazing.

"The soil under the grass is dreaming of a young forest, and under the pavement the soil is dreaming of grass."--Wendell Berry

by Wildthumb on Wed Oct 23, 2013 at 10:10:57 PM PDT

•  That is fantastic. (1+ / 0-)
      Wildthumb

Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training (Zed, MIB).

by GreenMother on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 08:20:10 AM PDT

•  Okay, so when are you going to take some (1+ / 0-)
      Wildthumb

macro shots of these critters in your garden and post them. I volunteer to help you ID them if you like :)
      I understand that you might not want to take a picture of the garden itself or the school, but just the bugs and birds perhaps?

I think it would make a great diary sometime in the future?

by GreenMother on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 11:28:55 AM PDT

•  Sometime in future. Right now got tons to do, and (1+ / 0-)
        GreenMother

I even feel a little guilty about not doing my homework lately.

by Wildthumb on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 01:54:22 PM PDT

•  I think that you have plenty of time (1+ / 0-)
          Wildthumb

Spring is some time away.

by GreenMother on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 02:40:03 PM PDT

•  Like your sig. I can hear Rip Torn's voice saying (1+ / 0-)
            GreenMother

it.

by Wildthumb on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 03:26:37 PM PDT

•  I still had a hard time not picturing him as the (1+ / 0-)
              Wildthumb

evil Priest in Beast Master or the coach in Dodgeball whenever I see MIB now.

Sort of like the not hearing "Mr Anderson" every time the Elrond spoke in Lord of the Rings, plaid by Hugo Weaving

by GreenMother on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 05:02:50 PM PDT